Facebook Ads, Google Ads & AI , 441件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の7%は1つ星です
2024年3月27日

Positive Initial Experience with AdScale

I've been using the AdScale app for about a month now, and so far, the experience has been quite promising. The app functions smoothly and integrates well with my workflows. While I haven't seen the sales numbers I was hoping for just yet, I understand that these systems take time to optimize and learn from the data. Therefore, I'm planning to continue using the program for another two months, giving it the opportunity to further refine its performance and hopefully deliver better sales results.

During this initial period, I encountered a few issues and had several questions. I want to extend a special thanks to Diana from the AdScale customer support team. Her assistance has been invaluable. She was not only quick to respond but also incredibly patient and thorough in resolving my problems and answering my queries. It's refreshing to see such dedicated customer support, and it definitely enhances the overall user experience with AdScale.

I'll be back to leave another review in two months, hopefully with more insights on improved sales performance. For anyone considering AdScale, my experience so far has been positive, especially thanks to the support team backing up the app.

House Of Majisha
インド
2024年4月12日

I installed Ad Scale on my store a few days ago and Nicole is really fantastic. I hope that I will be able to do a new review for sales soon

SOGNI
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:16日
2024年4月4日

Love working with Diana and the team!
She always goes above and beyond to help and explain things.
The platform is great and gives you one source of truth

The Bugsy Shop
オーストラリア
2024年4月20日

We recently started and Nicole has been super helpful! We are very happy so far and will definitely continue. She always answers questions and makes helpful suggestions.

Tatiana M Designs
アプリの使用期間:9日
2024年4月19日

So far so good, we are still on the trial however we already have a ROAS of 375% and Jimmy and Diana are great.
We will certainly continue and hopefully continue to grow.

Candy Cave
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:11日
2024年2月5日

"I've been using AdScale for the past two months, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Our sales have soared by 100%, all thanks to the efficient automation of our Facebook and Google ads. Witnessing such a significant increase in conversions has brought me immense joy. What's even better is that we no longer need to hire a dedicated marketing employee.

The user-friendly platform of AdScale has made setting up and managing campaigns an absolute breeze. I'm particularly impressed by the AI features, which have been instrumental in optimizing our ads. The real-time analytics provided by AdScale offer invaluable insights, empowering us to make data-driven decisions for our marketing strategy.

I must commend the outstanding customer support provided by experts like Frank Assaf, Nicole Kaminer, and Rafael Hilel. Their guidance and tips have been invaluable in maximizing our results. Additionally, the prompt and efficient email support further adds to the positive experience.

Overall, AdScale has been a game-changer for our business. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their marketing efforts and boost sales."

Digilog.pk
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年5月1日

Fantastic app with top notch support. Nicole K. is the best and most helpful, I could not ask for better!!

ITERACARE
アプリの使用期間:20日
2024年3月28日

The app works great, the support is great and tool is great and the team is ... what for it .. GREAT ! what more could you ask for !?!?!

Love Salve
2024年4月4日

Happy with the app and the results, also good service in helping with the implementation.

Cabin Max
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年1月30日

AdScale has fundamentally transformed the way I approach advertising on Facebook and Google. Its blend of insightful analytics and intelligent recommendations has empowered me to craft highly targeted campaigns that resonate with my audience and drive tangible business outcomes. Whether you're a seasoned advertiser or just starting out, I wholeheartedly recommend AdScale as an essential tool for unlocking the full potential of your digital advertising efforts.

Tefen Medical