Recensies (455)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 april 2024

why you are asking for permission to delete our google ads account and its data why i will allow this to use your app you cannot ask for such permissions to use your app which is not free by the way

SASSYNESS
India
3 dagen gebruiken de app
AdScale heeft geantwoord 14 april 2024

Hi,
We try our best to keep our customers happy and must clarify a point:
We do NOT request any delete of google ads account - this is not something Google allows as a permission - we ask for campaign management for only our AdScale created campaigns.

Our support is trying to contact you to assist in resolving the issue.

27 mei 2024

Diana is very professional

Laura P. Jewels
Italië
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
9 juni 2024

The support is abrubt and dissapointing for the amount of money the app costs. They just pull the ads from facebook, nothing AI about this app, no optimization.

WILN
Verenigde Staten
2 dagen gebruiken de app
AdScale heeft geantwoord 11 juni 2024

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback, we always try our best to make our clients satisfied with the app , results & support.
Regarding the points you mentioned:

1. You had the app installed 2 days and received traffic and orders in this short period.
2. You opened up several support tickets in this period and got answers to all.
3. Regarding Optimization - this usually happens once more significant
traffic has been generated so 2 days is really too early to evaluate.

Our support contacted you so please respond to them.

Bewerkt 9 april 2024

I want to highlight AdScale's immediate willingness to help me and resolve the problem. I deeply appreciate your commitment to fairness and customer satisfaction. While we are a company that firmly defends its interests, we also value equity and fair treatment. AdScale has clearly demonstrated these values.

Adobetime®
Verenigde Staten
2 maanden gebruiken de app
AdScale heeft geantwoord 8 maart 2024

Dear client,
I'm sorry you were not satisfied with dozens of emails and support calls we had to try get your campaigns up and running. You were lacking the basic access rights to your Facebook account as well as knowledge and technical skills for managing supports call and are using this reviews tools wrongfully to give the wrong impression of our app.

5 februari 2024

"I've been using AdScale for the past two months, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Our sales have soared by 100%, all thanks to the efficient automation of our Facebook and Google ads. Witnessing such a significant increase in conversions has brought me immense joy. What's even better is that we no longer need to hire a dedicated marketing employee.

The user-friendly platform of AdScale has made setting up and managing campaigns an absolute breeze. I'm particularly impressed by the AI features, which have been instrumental in optimizing our ads. The real-time analytics provided by AdScale offer invaluable insights, empowering us to make data-driven decisions for our marketing strategy.

I must commend the outstanding customer support provided by experts like Frank Assaf, Nicole Kaminer, and Rafael Hilel. Their guidance and tips have been invaluable in maximizing our results. Additionally, the prompt and efficient email support further adds to the positive experience.

Overall, AdScale has been a game-changer for our business. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their marketing efforts and boost sales."

Digilog.pk
Pakistan
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
19 februari 2024

10/10 Very recommended!
I was starting using this app month ago and I am very happy with the results. Increase my websites sales immediately!

SPORTX IL
21 dagen gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

AdScale has fundamentally transformed the way I approach advertising on Facebook and Google. Its blend of insightful analytics and intelligent recommendations has empowered me to craft highly targeted campaigns that resonate with my audience and drive tangible business outcomes. Whether you're a seasoned advertiser or just starting out, I wholeheartedly recommend AdScale as an essential tool for unlocking the full potential of your digital advertising efforts.

Tefen Medical
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
4 februari 2024

Last month, we started using the 'Adscale+' service.
We initiated the process with a meeting to integrate the system into our website and all our Google assets.
Since then, we have received excellent support from the Adscale team, including detailed training sessions where we learned how to use the app and maximize its benefits.

In less than a month, we have already noticed improvements in business traffic and an increase in official orders.

Therefore, we rate this app with 5 stars and trust that our experience will only get better over time.

solonj studio
14 dagen gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

I am thrilled to share my exceptional experience with AdScale, the ultimate tool that has completely transformed the way I promote campaigns on Google and Meta platforms. This revolutionary application seamlessly integrates AI and BI, unlocking a new level of efficiency and effectiveness in my marketing strategies.

ustabelle ישראל
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
14 januari 2024

I have been working with AdScale for a while and can say I am impressed with the results.
I used to manage the campaigns on my own in Google & Facebook but now using AdScale I spend a fraction of the time on the campaigns.
The AI does great work and my orders have increased dramatically. Support was great as well (thanks Lital :))

lameril