Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 7 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
6. Dezember 2023

The app works wonders and the support team is always there to help! Since I am new to the app, I figured out how to set up everything and things were smooth. But then I came across some things that weren't exactly functioning properly. Surely there was something that I've missed, so I reached out to their support and I kid you not, they work fast and are very communicative to solve any issues you have within the app. Thank you support team!

10/10 would recommend

CATALO
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
12 tage mit der App
10. September 2020

Terrific add on. Very easy to configure and works like a charm. The customer service is incredible. Fast and helpful. They even helped me diagnose and resolve an issue that wasn't due to their add on!

EZ Wine & Spirits
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
14. April 2021

This app stands head and shoulders above the other currency conversion and product blocking apps in the Shopify store. Not only did it allow us to modify products and pricing automatically based on location, but it also allowed us to target specific layout elements based on location as well. And the best part is that our site did not slow down AT ALL after installing the app. We've had a tough time with some of the other geolocation apps in the store and it was an immense relief to find this one. If you are expanding internationally but aren't ready to have separate storefronts for different countries, I highly recommend installing this app. Avoid the frustration that comes with other apps. Please. Take it from me.

Benni
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
14. Dezember 2021

I have always been looking for an app which permits product restriction based on geo location. the product does exactly want is required, and the flexibility for home-page layout based on geo is ideal .. support from Devon has been exceptional .. timely .. with me in Australia and him in Canada.

B Unique Millinery
Australien
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
15. April 2022

This is a powerhouse app. If you understand SEO, you will find that this app is the ultimate hack for international SEO within shopify. Their support is out of this world, friendly, and eager to help. Cannot recommend this enough as I would rank this as the best app I have used in Shopify (coming from years of experience and multiple stores)

WhatIF Foods
Singapur
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
13. März 2023

I've been using this app for almost 2 years now and it works very well.
Instead of creating a whole 2nd store I manage US & Canada on the same Shopify platform. If MAP differ I duplicate the product and show one in one country and the other on the other one. I exclude countries I don't want to have access and redirect them to google (for security issues/hacks etc...). I can exclude whole collections or simple items per country. Easy to use. Wherever I have any issue the support team is always here to help and very responsive. Happy customer.

Phil Zen Design
Kanada
7. September 2021

If you have one store with multiple currencies, multiple languages, or different markets to show different layouts with the best service of developers then this app is for you. I found this app very interesting for my store and very useful. Their development team is super helpful and always available. Thanks for all your hard work.

Goodiebox Shop
Dänemark
30. Dezember 2020

I used this App to hide some products based on location and my theme was very complicated . Alex was super cooperative and understanding, giving lots of effort and support to try fix all issue and provide the best service to my store as required .
I highly recommend this app and contact Alex if you have any doubt about any function he is very talented and professional, one more thing he is super friendly thank you so much Alex!

Grande Bella
18. Dezember 2020

WOW! If i could rate this app, and the developers more than 5 stars I absolutely would!! This app, and the team at e-dimensionz level of support far exceeds expectation, more that I would ever imagine. Alex has been incredible and has helped with configuration as well as going above and beyond to ensure everything is working efficiently. Any time I have needed help or faced any problems, Alex is only an email away and ALWAYS responds within the hour, none of this waiting for 3 days for support to get back to you which seems to be the case with every app I have ever needed to run. I have been using Shopify for a while now and i can honestly say I have never experienced the level of support or expertise I have here with these guys with any other app. Thank you to Alex and the team at e-dimensionz Inc, I am one very happy customer and without question would recommend your products to anyone and everyone!

tweakmeonline
Australien
10. Juni 2022

One of the best customer service I've ever encountered. I had issues with the configurations, Devon patiently and professionally helped to resolve all my questions. He went above and beyond what most customer service would do to ensure things work well.

bababaa