Arvostelut (20)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 15 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 15 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. toukokuu 2024

So another review was "spot on!" Great app concept but causes huge performance loss over ALL pages in regard to page load times, including pages that have no products or product links on them. Page loads crept up to 5 seconds! Once the app was disabled, pages loads returned to under 1 second.
The app has to be disabled from the customization view of your "online store" THEME under "app embeds", not just in the app settings. To be fair, I reached out to the development team to ask if the app was the problem/if it could be fixed, but the 20+ hour time difference/delay was just too much. I'm impatient. I disabled the app embed, and my product pages loaded within a second afterwards. So I'm leaving a similar review in the hopes that others don't go through the same problem. The other review was left in November so it doesn't look like the developers have been able to fix this problem sadly.

Happy Wood Products
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
24. toukokuu 2024

Necesitaba limitar la orden minima de un solo producto en mi página, pero el botón de compra se duplicaba y no había manera de quitarlo, solamente deshabilitando la app.

La Tiendita Novedosa

Great app

Murelo Gifts
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
20. syyskuu 2023

The app is fine, it does what I wanted to do (set a minimum order value for my store). Thank you for the help of the support. I just wish it would work with drawer cart as I had to change it to a cart page instead but other than that it's fine.

Free Spirit Shop Wholesale
Kanada
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. marraskuu 2023

Great app concept but causes huge performance loss over all pages in regard to page load times, including pages that have no products or product links on them. Page loads crept up to 5 seconds! Once the app was disabled, pages loads returned to under 1 second. We spent weeks trying to optimize our store, tried multiple themes, optimizations, and "expert" evaluations, and finally realized the problem. The app has to be disabled from the customization view, not just in the app settings. To be fair, we did not reach out to the developer once we finally found the problem, since we can live without the app and it was so detrimental to our business. Just leaving the review in the hopes that others don't go through the type of problems and unnecessary expenses and revenue loss that we went through, and that the developer is able to fix the problem.

Pacific Style
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. lokakuu 2023

Had some issues where the Min Order Amount is not working with my Theme. Appreciate the developer for extremely fast response and resolution and now it is working for my store!

Thank you for the suppport.

MANA PRO SG
Singapore
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. lokakuu 2023

The App works fine and does what App description said. Even it sometimes doesn't connect fine with my inventory, but the CS teams are very responsive, handle the issue n solve the problem right away! Very supportive.

ELunch
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. marraskuu 2023

such a great and honest support team, very helpful, they will do everything for you to help fix you issue or give you what you want especially Mr. Muzammil, such agreat guy to be for your help

1000Arabic
Egypti
Noin 6 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
25. lokakuu 2023

This App is extremely simple to use and set up! After a technical glitch, the customer service was excellent. Quick to respond and instantly rectified the issue.

bugattivape