Arvostelut (20)

Saleemi Book Depot
Pakistan
Noin 21 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
20. syyskuu 2023

The app is fine, it does what I wanted to do (set a minimum order value for my store). Thank you for the help of the support. I just wish it would work with drawer cart as I had to change it to a cart page instead but other than that it's fine.

Free Spirit Shop Wholesale
Kanada
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. toukokuu 2024

Great app

Murelo Gifts
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
2. lokakuu 2023

Had some issues where the Min Order Amount is not working with my Theme. Appreciate the developer for extremely fast response and resolution and now it is working for my store!

Thank you for the suppport.

MANA PRO SG
Singapore
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. lokakuu 2023

The App works fine and does what App description said. Even it sometimes doesn't connect fine with my inventory, but the CS teams are very responsive, handle the issue n solve the problem right away! Very supportive.

ELunch
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. marraskuu 2023

such a great and honest support team, very helpful, they will do everything for you to help fix you issue or give you what you want especially Mr. Muzammil, such agreat guy to be for your help

1000Arabic
Egypti
Noin 6 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
25. lokakuu 2023

This App is extremely simple to use and set up! After a technical glitch, the customer service was excellent. Quick to respond and instantly rectified the issue.

bugattivape
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
12. huhtikuu 2023

This app allow to set specific quantity limits for each product in your store.I am really happy to using this app because without this app our site is incomplete. Highly recommended.

Tournamentshowroom.com
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
11. maaliskuu 2021

This was exactly what I needed - a minimum quantity that's shown as a number on the product info preventing a customer ordering less. Other apps had intrusive pop ups that would annoy customers. I had a couple of issues setting it up - these were answered promptly and then it was working perfectly. Would highly recommend.

Sixton London B2B
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
1. kesäkuu 2023

Very useful application for my website.
Responsive and attentive customer service, thank you very much!

Olibanum retail