Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 januari 2024

App is easy to use. Setup had to work with their team to activate in my theme. They were great. The option sets are really well organized so with just enough flexibility that I can get everything laid out. Not too restrictive and super customizable. Good job team!

Clearview Plastics
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

We have been using the App for a few years. Always very quick to answer questions and very quick when I need help updating to a new version of the theme.

Great customer service.

Personalised Silver
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
29 november 2023

In the process of moving from one product option app to this one and have had a few issues where I wasn't sure what to do to get the app to work in a way I needed it to. The support tema have been excellent and have responded really quickly and be very helpful. Looking fwd to completing switch over, as this app is so much more flexible that our current set up.

SK Signs & Labels Ltd
8 maanden gebruiken de app
20 december 2023

Good app. Amazing support. Always willing to help. It is missing a few key features I would like to see, but still a great app for customizations.

UTKilts
8 maanden gebruiken de app
23 november 2023

It's a good app, while at times we have noticed it can be a bit buggy in terms of compatibility with certain themes and new Shopify features, the support is phenomenal and they will do their utmost to fix and assist immediately.

Pawphoria
Zuid-Afrika
10 maanden gebruiken de app
15 november 2023

The app design is new user friendly. It's simple and easy, there isn't any confusing details, and it's effective. If you are not tech savvy, you can still go for it.

They have an amazing customer support. I asked for support or customization many times. They are almost always there, if not, they always reply quickly and are helpful.

The price is the great compared to value they provide.

Beadable Bliss
China
22 januari 2024

The app works really well for what we need and it's easy to use. The customer support is also great, they have sorted out any issues or questions we've had.

TLConline
Zuid-Afrika
21 december 2023

If you are looking for an High level Product Options & Add Ons app for your shopify store, you are in the right place. This app is by far the best we found on Shopify, and by far the best customer support ever ! These guys help us to fully customize every details, design and every little things of our add-ons. Is not easy to find an app like this one on Shopify, the support is for sure the extra gear, that gave us all we asked for in terms of customization. Super Recommend.

Golden Age Hub
3 dagen gebruiken de app
9 januari 2024

Tried and tested 18 different apps that will allow to sell items in bulk but every single app had several limitations. Finally, came across these guys and honestly they are the best out there for all the good reasons. Initially had a few issues with customizing the app but their team did the best job and listened to every detail I wanted to be implemented and finally I have what I wanted. Thank you Angie, Polina and the entire APO team for truly understanding customer's requirements and for being there whenever needed.

Wholesale X
5 dagen gebruiken de app
23 november 2023

Best app i could find on the store ! The team was even willing to customise it according to our needs, I am definitely sticking with this one for the future

placari-pereti.ro