Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
24 gennaio 2024

WOW, we were thrown into Shopify with all the promises in the world..., one of those promises was 'reporting', we have spent 3 months now pulling our hair out, Shopify simply did not suit my business at all, it has been so close to wrecking it completely!!! The little 'saviour' we have found is the GOD we call MIPLER, a fantastic product that knows more about Shopify than Shopify. It can basically do anything in regard to drawing data and setting it out in simple neat Google spreadsheets ready for Excel Export. The customer service it offers it second to none, people that understand it 100% and can convey the teachings excellent. The price is absolutely fine, i would pay more. Get on board, and use the help team.

Bar Fridges Australia
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions ha risposto 26 gennaio 2024

Amazing!
You inspired us with your feedback.
Appreciate it so much!

19 gennaio 2024

I am new to retail, but know and worked in data analytics and SaaS products. Mipler has impressed me a lot. Fantastic customer support and a great product for creating the reports required to successfully run a retail business.

Loveday
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions ha risposto 24 gennaio 2024

Wow, thanks a lot! Appreciate your feedback!

6 dicembre 2023

I usually do not write reviews, but these guys absolutely deserve one!

I've been using the app for a while now. And I'm super happy with it. It does exactly what I want since I can make custom reports. The support is always there to answers my questions (even stupid ones) in literally a few minutes. And they are super helpful and friendly.

Thanks guys, keep doing what you do!

Golf Mk2 Parts
Paesi Bassi
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions ha risposto 7 dicembre 2023

Wow!
Thank you so much for leaving a review.
Don't underestimate your questions - for us, any question from our customers is an important question :)

30 novembre 2023

Yet again amazing customer support, no matter who answers (always within minutes) they fix the problem or even create me the weird and wonderful report i need.

CHARGit Store
Regno Unito
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions ha risposto 4 dicembre 2023

You are always welcome!
It was our pleasure to assist you :)

28 novembre 2023

OMG - So happy that I finally I found an app that can give me the shopify reports that I need to run my online store.. Of course nothing is 100% perfect but their customer service is so on point and very fast to respond, they will help you custom any report so you can get the exact data you need and fast.. Try them out, you will not be disappointed!

Paisley & Gray
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions ha risposto 5 dicembre 2023

Thanks a lot for leaving such a great feedback :)

5 dicembre 2023

Great app and great customer service! I'm able to customize it to do exactly what I need that the Shopify reports system couldn't do- generate a report by products sold within a collection. Quickly becoming one of my most used apps!

Call For Fire
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions ha risposto 7 dicembre 2023

It's great to hear that you found our app useful.
Please feel free to contact us in the future.

23 gennaio 2024

Greet app with good reports!

Awesome customer service with fast response time, Denis thank you for all your help.

REBORN DEVICE®
Svezia
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app

Awesome!
Thank you so much for posting such a great review here :)

19 gennaio 2024

I reached out for help with the reports I needed to generate and Ihor has helped tremendously. Mipler is a great reporting app with great customer support. Highly recommended.

Frame My TV
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions ha risposto 24 gennaio 2024

It was my pleasure to assist you!

16 gennaio 2024

AMAZING customer service given by Ihor! He was friendly, thorough, and VERY quick in answering my questions. He even made a video to show me!! Awesome!!!!

Polkadot Sky Studio
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions ha risposto 17 gennaio 2024

Wow! Such a great review!
Thank you a lot for posting your amazing review here!

12 dicembre 2023

It doesn't have all of the bells and whistles some other apps may have.

However, it is extremely easy to use to dissect and understand your data.

It's fast, detailed and clean - the UI is super smooth to use and it's beginner friendly.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone, this is a powerful tool and the support is top-notch.

mybatteryplus
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions ha risposto 15 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback!