Nabu for Google Ads Pixel

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
25. kesäkuu 2024

Good experience! My pixel didn‘t track any data first so I contacted support via live chat.

Neha from support team was very kind and helpful. She helped me to set up everything correctly with Google Ads etc. and now it seems to work fine :) thanks!

Publish Music
Saksa
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 26. kesäkuu 2024

Dear Publish Music Admin & Team,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I'm delighted to hear that you had a good experience and that we could resolve the issue with your pixel tracking. It was my pleasure to assist you in setting up everything correctly with Google Ads.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!

Thanks again for your kind words and for choosing AdNabu!

Neha Singh

15. heinäkuu 2024

Great app. I've used it on a few of my Shopify stores without any issues. I needed support once and received great support! Easy to install and works great!

bioBare®
Yhdysvallat
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 17. heinäkuu 2024

Dear bioBare® admin and team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your amazing experience with our app services.

Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of professionalism and efficiency, and it's fantastic to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we will continue to work hard to maintain the high standards you've come to expect from AdNabu.

13. kesäkuu 2024

Great app! Very easy to install, and perfect for just straight forward conversion tracking for Google Ads. After using Nabu a few months we ran into some issues, but Ashwitha helpus us fixing this very well, and very quick. App is great, service is even better.

PrepPack
Alankomaat
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 14. kesäkuu 2024

Dear PrepPack admin & team,

26. kesäkuu 2024

Best app to track Google conversions and customer support is phenomenal. Ashwitha helped me set up everything correctly, thank you!

Razys.com
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 27. kesäkuu 2024

Dear Lukas,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team. I'm glad that you are happy with the support we have provided you.

If you have any suggestions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help and ensure your continued satisfaction.

We look forward to serving you and providing you with even better experiences in the future.

Thank you for choosing us!

AdNabu Team.

9. heinäkuu 2024

Great customer support. Quick and step-by-step help provided.

Damaso
Saksa
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 10. heinäkuu 2024

Dear Damaso admin and team,

4. kesäkuu 2024

Top service, when I needed their help, they responded straight away. Thanks especially to Shubham for his availability.
I recommend the Nabu application,

MAGBELLA
Espanja
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 6. kesäkuu 2024

Dear Magbella,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I'm delighted to hear that you received prompt assistance when you needed it. I am dedicated to providing excellent support, and it's great to see his availability and service appreciated.

Your recommendation means a lot. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to ensure you have a smooth and successful experience with the Nabu Tracking for Google Ads app. Thank you for choosing our app!

Shubham

5. kesäkuu 2024

Amazing support, on their online chat and removing all the confusing making sure everything is set correctly

Marino.AE
Arabiemiirikunnat
26 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 6. kesäkuu 2024

Dear Marino.AE admin & team,

18. kesäkuu 2024

Fantastic app and support! Really appreciate it

Pease Doors: The Door Store
Yhdysvallat
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 21. kesäkuu 2024

Dear David,

I'm incredibly grateful for your amazing app review. Your support means a lot to us. It's great to know that you find the app's functionalities and support useful. We're always here to help you via email, live chat, phone calls, or Zoom/Google Meet. Thank you for choosing us!

Best Regards
Priya Singh

30. huhtikuu 2024

i use few app from Nabu , google pixel , facebook pixel and feed app, all of them working very good and are very usefull
Help canter work fast and solve all problems, i recomend that apps

Legowiska ,Materace i maty dla psów - Funitopets
Puola
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AdNabu Global, Inc. vastasi 1. toukokuu 2024

Dear Arkadiusz,

24. maaliskuu 2024

Good customer service! The support team is really helpful.

HomeFitnessCode - UK