Avaliações (799)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de julho de 2024

This app is super easy to use. As a business owner, I like being able to have easy access to affiliates and email marketing.

Glamologia Beauty
11 days usando a aplicação
19 de maio de 2024

App seems simple enough to set up and customer support has been excellent in helping set up my own subdomain, looking forward to seeing this all working in action!

Obsession Gaming
Austrália
9 days usando a aplicação
16 de julho de 2024

I just started using the app and I am excited about the future, Sam has already helped me with a couple of problems, fast and direct communication. Dashboard is easy to manage and in general, the app is a great budget-friendly alternative for founders beginning with Affiliate marketing.

Skin Glam Tech
Alemanha
4 days usando a aplicação
12 de julho de 2024

Exactly what I was looking for to help with my affiliates. Customer support is super helpful and quick as well! Thanks so much.

Lawn Tips
Austrália
17 days usando a aplicação
2 de maio de 2024

So far so good. Easy to use and good customer support with making the page on my own domain. Thank you!

Emily Miller Aesthetic Medicine
Canadá
3 months usando a aplicação
11 de julho de 2024

We've been using the app for a couple of weeks now and so far it's proving to be extremely useful for setting up commissions and affiliate royalties. Very few bumps in the road and tech support has been very helpful in getting us set up, as well as responding in a timely manner. Definitely recommend this app.

Booster Club Sales
9 days usando a aplicação
21 de maio de 2024

Super simple to set up and support is really fast and easy to work with. If you just need to get an affiliate program live and launched, this is a perfect app to use!

The Magnolia Letters
27 days usando a aplicação
8 de maio de 2024

ReferrLy has everything i need to manage my affiliate program for Carlos Machado Jiu-Jitsu Gear. Simple and fair monthly pricing and easy setup. Developer answered all my questions and more prompty. Setup custom domain was a breeze also.

CMJJ Gear
About 1 month usando a aplicação
12 de abril de 2024

After looking at numerous affiliate program apps, this is the one that stuck out the most. It was easy to integrate into the store. Customer service has been amazing, especially when there was a small coding thing that needed to be updated for my store specifically.

Stitchin' with Abby
About 1 month usando a aplicação
6 de maio de 2024

Very good app to manage your own affiliates and paying them! The customer service is very good. I recommend this app to everyone who wants to have a good app for their affiliates! 5/5

StreamHypezShop