Arvostelut (3 520)

• 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
6. lokakuu 2022

A app é muito intuitiva
Tem muitas funcionalidades para programa de afiliados
disponibiliza muita informação útil de análise O suporte é muito bom. Respondem sempre muito rápido a todas as dúvidas.

Be Levels
Espanja
UpPromote vastasi 9. lokakuu 2022

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

4. elokuu 2019

I really loved the app...speacially the easy going interface.

I just started using the app so will try to give a detailed review after using it more.
Glad i found you guys

YoursBeeLoved
Intia
UpPromote vastasi 29. joulukuu 2019

Thanks for your review, we recommend you list your offer on our Marketplace listing as well as use Convert customers to affiliates feature to grow your affiliate list at first.

4. toukokuu 2022

I used this app to boost awareness and sales for my business. I haven't used the app to its fullest potential to give a rating. I suggest an easier process or additional videos to walk through the setup process.

B.U. Hair Extensions
UpPromote vastasi 4. toukokuu 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. We actually have a lot of walkthrough videos, which are placed on the top of each function tab. I'd recommend you to check them out. Please feel free to reach us via the in-app chat (by clicking the chat button at the bottom right corner in the app) if you have any concerns or issues setting up. We're always there to help :)
Cheers!

28. lokakuu 2020

I wish the affiliate application page was a little prettier and yes ive cistomized it. It also takes my customers to a login page after. I wish i just said like thank you for applying but easy to use!

joandcompany
UpPromote vastasi 29. lokakuu 2020

Thanks for your review. Your feedback is noticeable, we will definitely discuss it more within the team. In case you want to reach us directly, feel free to email us at support@secomapp.com.

25. lokakuu 2020

I just downloaded the App. The setup was very easy prompts to follow to help complete setup. The App allows you to create a test account that you can use to experience the app. Looking forward to seeing how the app will work with new affiliates.

Nubian Nature
Etelä-Afrikka
UpPromote vastasi 26. lokakuu 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to us. In case a new affiliate joins the system, you will be able to approve/deny that specific affiliate and provide multiple types of promotional resources to help the affiliate boost your store. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need a hand.

9. tammikuu 2021

So far i have not used the app only just the set up but i enjoy its simplicity and easy of use and hope its use for my store will bring some new traffic in.

Crafty Peachy
UpPromote vastasi 10. tammikuu 2021

This is Emma from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

12. tammikuu 2020

We just set it up - anxious to see how it all works. Looking for ways to drive traffic and increase sales on our store.

The New Shopping Network
25. lokakuu 2020

It a pretty good app for setting up an affiliate program. It has helped us increase our sales for sure

GellyFitUSA
UpPromote vastasi 26. lokakuu 2020

Thanks for your review, so happy to know our app helps your business. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

24. elokuu 2020

Not a bad app at all. It does what I need it to do which is to allow my affiliates to track their commissions and to be able to receive payment. Thumbs up!

Fe’tiche Fragrances
3. elokuu 2019

Good app for your Shopify store especially if you want to get some free traffic while starting and just pay for sales

Make Life Smooth