Arvostelut (3 555)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
11. kesäkuu 2024

Amazing customer support! Easy way to grow your affiliates list with making links/codes. So many other softwares are junky and not user friendly. Perfect integration into shopify

The Carnivore Bar
Yhdysvallat
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
UpPromote vastasi 8. heinäkuu 2024

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel.

8. heinäkuu 2024

I am still new to this tool and had lots of questions. Chatted with Selina who is awesome by the way and helped me figure out of few things. The speed of response was amazing. I will continue to use the app and review it as i go along.

Berry Red London
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
UpPromote vastasi 22. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you for your kind words. You will always have us on your side. Please feel free to reach us via the in-app chat channel whenever you find any issues or difficulties. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Cheers!

1. heinäkuu 2024

Easy to set up, simple visual design, easy for affiliate beginners as well.
It's a nice app, highly recommended.

Barney from the chat staff member always helps me when I ask them questions, he is always helpful. One day I asked him something, he answered me and finished what I asked within only three minutes. I was so astonished with his quick response. I often tell him on the chat “Thank you, as always.”

neten store
Japani
UpPromote vastasi 8. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us via the in-app chat channel again.
Cheers!

30. toukokuu 2024

By far the best Affiliate Marketing app on Shopify App Store. Completely agree with the rest of the positive reviews on here. App's ease of use, functionality and complete end-to-end solution is perfect. Support is also super helpful and quick which is critical for a business owner like myself. Gwen especially from Support was great in helping finalise all my set up and go-live checklist. Thank you!

LOBOCKI
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
UpPromote vastasi 8. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.
Cheers!

8. heinäkuu 2024

Thorough, quick to respond and always have an answer to my query. 'Barney' (pretty sure that has to be more than one person as its always Barney!) is very helpful and even demonstrated with an example in screen grabs which was most useful . Many thanks.

Lyonsleaf Republic of Natural Skincare
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
9. heinäkuu 2024

Tommy was easy as to speak to, super quick and the the whole platform is pretty sweet to work with. Two thumbs up guys, keep up the cracking work.

MotoSet
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. kesäkuu 2024

I recently had a question about the app and reached out to customer support. Tommy was incredibly helpful and responded very quickly. He not only answered my question thoroughly but also provided clear screenshots that resolved my concern immediately. His prompt and detailed assistance made the whole process smooth and efficient. Thank you, Tommy, for your excellent support!

Brolly Sheets AU
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. kesäkuu 2024

After researching a handful of other affiliate apps for our shopify store, we decided to go with Uppromote. Not only has it been a seamless process to use, but they have all the features without breaking the bank. Gwen, Tommy, and Barney were the support staff we've worked with and we can't say enough good things about their customer service. They are prompt in the responses to questions, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful! Don't sleep on Uppromote Affiliate App, no regrets! We'll be upgrading the the next tier soon!

nanoojas.net
Yhdysvallat
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 10. heinäkuu 2024

Although I asked for help I did manage to figure it out before Nick showed up very attentively to provide assistance. I really do appreciate that he answered fast (I was much faster, haha), and how he was very detailed in how he could provide help. So, THANKS Nick!

MBTEK
Kanada
9. heinäkuu 2024

Uppromote is well organised and you can find your way around quite easily. They also have a great customer service that always responds quickly and is willing to find solutions! :)

Junglück