Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 février 2023

The app is awesome! Very easy to use. The set up process only took me 15 minutes. I highly recommend to store owners.

SimpliTech
Secomapp a répondu 23 février 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

5 janvier 2021

I am just setting this application today and I would like to give more information later on, at the moment all good.

Athletica Athleisure
Australie
Secomapp a répondu 6 janvier 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us, it made our day! Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app better day-by-day. And don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

27 mars 2022

I want to use this APP to manage and obtain Affiliates for our Portal .
very lengthy but complete , needs to be simple to apply procedures.

Gasta America
Secomapp a répondu 28 mars 2022

Thanks for giving us your feedback. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. In case you need any helps, don’t forget that the UpPromote team is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Modifié le 16 avril 2020

I wanted to test out the app and so far so good! Easy setup that took about 10 min. Looking forward to adding affiliates!

HEMPZOO
1 juin 2022

So far so good, new to the affiliate marketing program but this seems easy to use and manage as a first-time user.

Compass Carts
Secomapp a répondu 2 juin 2022

Modifié le 8 mai 2020

I just started setting up. Seems pretty easy and legit. Hopefully I'll end up using this for some sales in my store.

Beach Baes
8 février 2022

A very thorough set of guidance steps to get this integrated - impressive so far. I look forward to seeing the results.

Balldo
Secomapp a répondu 8 février 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us. Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Cheer!

14 décembre 2021

easy set up. i love this app. everything that i need is already in it. I recommend this app for affiliate program

NatureHerself369 LLC
Secomapp a répondu 14 décembre 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com
Cheers!

18 mars 2021

very easy to use at testing stage, clean interface. We shall see about how it works as we sign up more affiliates!

John Brevard
Secomapp a répondu 19 mars 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable, and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

9 juillet 2021

Great app so far! Exactly what I was looking for! Excited to try it out on our site & payout our reps!

Bodcraft
Secomapp a répondu 9 juillet 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!