Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 8 mai 2020

I've had this app installed on my website for quite some time but just recently launched my affiliate program. So far the set up and the ability to customize everything is great. It helped me organize my affiliates and automatize the initial communications with affiliates as well as setting up a professional landing page that actually works. The one thing I don't see and I feel it needs it's the ability to view/change which monthly subscription you select. Also of course the more you pay the more features you get but the FREE option is decent enough and it does what it needs to if you're in the beginning stages when budget is low.

The Sassy Mom Diaries Co.
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Secomapp a répondu 9 mai 2020

We appreciate your feedback, actually you can view/change your current subscription plan within the app on Pricing tab. And you can upgrade/downgrade any time to another plan without any condition.

13 février 2020

Just upgraded to growth plan and believe that it is a solid app; however, I think there is some work to be done on the User Interface and design for affiliates and brands alike. Not the easiest to navigate and logically understand at first, but once you get used to it, it clicks. Once they get those worked out, should be a five star experience.

Wear AM
Modifié le 12 septembre 2019

Easy to use and set up. I haven't left a 5 star review because the sign up page is funky looking, but it is great! Thanks for the ease.

6:24 Handcrafted
3 septembre 2021

Just started with the app and loving it already. Easy to manage and appeals to brand ambassadors. Cannot wait to see the growth.

Crave Dior Boutique
Secomapp a répondu 3 septembre 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.
Cheers!

27 juin 2023

This Program is to help people successfuuy,I have seen great results so far. y Clothing Store is getting sales and Conversion. I have been very happywith them.

Thanks UpPromote.

Looking always good
Secomapp a répondu 27 juin 2023

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat anytime.
Cheers!

29 août 2019

So far so good. Not much to say just yet. Platform was easy to set up. The team seems to be communicative.

Flagship Toys
Modifié le 7 avril 2021

just turn users into affiliate marketers is inefficient. Would your app recommend successful marketers or websites for us to promote?

Gudsen MOZA
Chine
Modifié le 2 août 2021

So far so good. Installing and testing as both the program manager for the store and as an affiliate myself. Easy set up!
Would give 5 stars if you were not forced to sign up to the "Professional" plan at $59.99 in order to use Paypal. That is a major drawback! At least they work with Venmo.

Terroir By The Sea
Secomapp a répondu 27 juillet 2021

That sounds good! Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

17 juin 2020

Ermm.......
User Friendly, Recommended Always!!!!!!
Fantasy Teaching Tutorials!!!!!!
Must Try!!!!!!

iFurniture.my
Malaisie
6 octobre 2022

A app é muito intuitiva
Tem muitas funcionalidades para programa de afiliados
disponibiliza muita informação útil de análise O suporte é muito bom. Respondem sempre muito rápido a todas as dúvidas.

Be Levels
Espagne
Secomapp a répondu 9 octobre 2022

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.