Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 avril 2024

The team has been great with helping us get this set up. Shout out to Selina for her patience with all of our questions! Can't wait to see how this app helps us with affiliates!

Date Lady
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 février 2024

Easy to use app with cool features such as affiliate link and code. I think this is the go-to affiliate app in shopify no doubt. They got free plans too but the growth plan is something i would choose for a growing ecommerce.

Filmnote
Australie
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Secomapp a répondu 17 mars 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

15 avril 2024

This App is the BEST App on Shopify.

Once your Influencers get the idea of it, you are going to make a lot of money and very easy to use.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND and very quick to reply.

Equisafety
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

Great and quick service. Helped me out and was patient with me. Really appreciated it and was impressed with the customer service.

Nuzest UK

21 mars 2024

Helpful, clear advice from Selina, thank you.

Gaucho Ninja
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 avril 2024

My Support person Selina was very helpful and really knew here product and services. Great app so far!!!!

WestCountyline
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 février 2024

I had a quick question and Tommy was able to help. I was using the chat around 11pm. He was very useful.

The Little Things
15 avril 2024

Great support, it helps me a lot, thank Evans

Ergofino GmbH
Allemagne
14 mars 2024

I have recently begun using this app, and have had several questions in order to ensure my affiliate agreements are correct while setting things up. Gwen was very helpful and gave me a lot of clarity as to the features, and how they may and may not integrate with other apps and my store. So far I am very pleased with the customer service received

nequalsone
Nouvelle-Zélande
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application

15 mars 2024

The support team was super responsive and even helped us add additional customizations to sections of the app which was great! So far, this app has been easy to setup and customize to match our branding as we work towards launching our small business.

ClinAdvize
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Secomapp a répondu 17 mars 2024

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.