Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 avril 2024

Tommy helped me a lot to figure out the issues that I didn't understand. The support guys are cool, I recommend the app!

NeonDrop
Italie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 avril 2024

Tommy has been so helpful and quick to help me. 5 stars!

Gentleman's Seoul
Australie
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 mars 2024

They are all good to use so far, and there are also a few orders.
It would be better if more affiliates could join.

Micropack
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Secomapp a répondu 17 mars 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

14 mai 2024

Gwen was extremely helpful and provided a lot of supporting materials I was looking for. She was quick to answer my questions and very thorough with her responses. Thank you, Gwen!

SuLu
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 mars 2024

Great app/program, Tommy was there on support late on a Saturday to assist with my brain freeze.
looking forward to a successful partnership with my two stores!

MrWhitsunday
Australie
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 avril 2024

Seems like it should work well but the yellow check doesn't go away after creating a text checkout?

SquatchSurvivalGear
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Secomapp a répondu 22 avril 2024

Hi there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Following our recent communication, you confirmed that the issue was not originating from UpPromote. We really hope that you share your experience specifically regarding UpPromote and refrain from referencing any other applications. Your feedback is highly valued as it helps us continuously enhance our services. Thank you for using UpPromote.
Regards,

3 avril 2024

My Support person Selina was very helpful and really knew here product and services. Great app so far!!!!

WestCountyline
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 avril 2024

The team has been great with helping us get this set up. Shout out to Selina for her patience with all of our questions! Can't wait to see how this app helps us with affiliates!

Date Lady
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 mai 2024

I would recommend this app. I was having issues understanding the process, and the assistance I received was awesome! Keep up the good work.

StoneGanics, LLC
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 avril 2024

This App is the BEST App on Shopify.

Once your Influencers get the idea of it, you are going to make a lot of money and very easy to use.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND and very quick to reply.

Equisafety