Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 marzo 2024

Great app/program, Tommy was there on support late on a Saturday to assist with my brain freeze.
looking forward to a successful partnership with my two stores!

MrWhitsunday
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2024

We are now using two shops with this app and are having a very good experience.

The support team is always there to help us and especially Barney has been extremely quick with their help.

We are big fans - it could not work any better

aRenke at Home
Germania
13 febbraio 2024

I had a quick question and Tommy was able to help. I was using the chat around 11pm. He was very useful.

The Little Things
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

Barney was excellent in answering all of my questions. Thank you so much!! I appreciate all your help.

Doodle Dog Town
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
26 marzo 2024

Very fast resolution of my problem. Outstanding support.

Aqua Morada
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
9 febbraio 2024

Tommy did a perfect job with custom domain for my affiliate site.

Daylo
Danimarca
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
16 aprile 2024

The app is really good for affiliate management and Tommy helped me with all sorts of questions I had. Thank you so much. 100% recommend

RememberTag
Germania
4 aprile 2024

UpPromote is a fast, clean, and professional app for affiliate marketing. The UI is easy to navigate and setting up programs and affiliates is a breeze. But probably the best part is the chat support, they have been absolute lifesavers for me. I've thrown so many random questions at them, and they always have either an answer, or they are not afraid to admit that they don't have it. I appreciate that transparency. You won't go wrong with UpPromote!

Brace Direct
12 febbraio 2024

Easy to setup and use.

BinkyBunny.com House Rabbit Store
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 febbraio 2024

Fantastic customer service from Tommy at 9pm MST.

Free Born Beard & Supply Co
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Secomapp ha risposto 17 marzo 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!