Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 aprile 2024

My Support person Selina was very helpful and really knew here product and services. Great app so far!!!!

WestCountyline
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 aprile 2024

This App is the BEST App on Shopify.

Once your Influencers get the idea of it, you are going to make a lot of money and very easy to use.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND and very quick to reply.

Equisafety
Regno Unito
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 aprile 2024

Great support, it helps me a lot, thank Evans

Ergofino GmbH
Germania
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
23 marzo 2024

Great app/program, Tommy was there on support late on a Saturday to assist with my brain freeze.
looking forward to a successful partnership with my two stores!

MrWhitsunday
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 marzo 2024

They are all good to use so far, and there are also a few orders.
It would be better if more affiliates could join.

Micropack
RAS di Hong Kong
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Secomapp ha risposto 17 marzo 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

21 febbraio 2024

even on a FREE plan; Tommy, was very patient and concise in answering our queries, even taking time to tell us how we can maximize the platform to grow our sales.

Imaging if we are on the paid plan what kind of service we can get for they already care so much about those in the free plan.

Looking forward to mastering this tool so we can get to the growth plan asap.

try this affiliate platform you wont regret it

beamarryph
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Secomapp ha risposto 17 marzo 2024

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

17 marzo 2024

Selina was great and very helpful, with clear instructions and quick responses. Great service.

Deeper Network
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
21 aprile 2024

I love this platform. it is very easy to use and customize and the customer service from Tommy has been excellent.

Patient Portal
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
27 aprile 2024

I have had really great experiences with their support team. This is one of the most important part for our business aside from the functionality the app has to offer.

I started off with Barney and was so impressed. Selina went above and beyond to help move things along today for us. We literally just launched our program.

Thank you for all your amazing and thorough help. You guys are so savvy with your app and did not waste time. Pro and efficient.

Amaterasu Beauty
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
11 aprile 2024

Very helpful and quick with his responses. I definitely recommend!

Leafy Products
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app