Avaliações (3 457)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de maio de 2024

Really great customer service, they helped with troubleshooting an issue and helping me clean up a mistake I had made a while back.

Village Hidden in Iron
About 2 years usando a aplicação
20 de junho de 2024

Quick response and assistance from Barney

Dermabless Boutique
20 de junho de 2024

UpPromote lässt sich gut an die eigenen Wünsche und Anforderungen anpassen. Das Support-Team ist sehr kompetent und kümmert sich schnellstmöglich um die bestmögliche Lösung. Absolut empfehlenswert.

DreadFactory
Alemanha
18 de junho de 2024

Being clear of what you need gives them the idea of how to help and they do it fast and in a efficient way. Thanks Evans! You were just great! =)

MBTEK
Canadá
16 de maio de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Tommy from UpPromote, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed. Tommy not only helped me with my questions regarding an affiliate program but also guided me through the process of improving and fixing our current setup. His expertise and dedication were evident throughout our interactions. Thank you Tommy!

OutFox For Dogs
4 de junho de 2024

Stark has been very helpful in addressing my questions. Previously, I spoke with another representative from Uppromote, but they didn't seem to understand my questions even after I clarified them and appeared impatient with my inquiries.

Hinomi EU
Singapura
16 de maio de 2024

We are sporting goods company and have been using UpPromote since January 2023. After using 2 other affiliate programs, we found this one to be the most user friendly and effective platform for our affiliates. This platform is easy to integrate and customize when it comes to branding, programs, and correspondence. Definitely recommend!

The Kinetic Arm
8 de maio de 2024

When I was assigned the project, I didn't even know the concept of affiliates. However, thanks to the easy-to-understand manual and quick support, I was able to build a complex system. I'd like to express my gratitude for the professional support, including Tommy.

タイハーブ専門カミンアンドプライ
Japão
13 de junho de 2024

Great Support! I reached out to them via Chat and Barney understood my concern immediately, provided me with clear instructions on what to do and waited till it is resolved! Awesome!

Airgarden
Austrália
10 months usando a aplicação
17 de abril de 2024

UpPromote Affiliate Marketing has completely changed my approach to affiliate marketing. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate, even for beginners like myself. Anyway, I must say that Tommy's service is truly exceptional. His professionalism and dedication shine through in every interaction, ensuring that his clients receive nothing but the best. Whether he is addressing concerns promptly or going the extra mile to ensure satisfaction, high recommend this app!

Sovol Technology Co.' Limited