UpPromote Affiliate Marketing , 3 369 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 92% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
17 de abril de 2024

UpPromote Affiliate Marketing has completely changed my approach to affiliate marketing. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate, even for beginners like myself. Anyway, I must say that Tommy's service is truly exceptional. His professionalism and dedication shine through in every interaction, ensuring that his clients receive nothing but the best. Whether he is addressing concerns promptly or going the extra mile to ensure satisfaction, high recommend this app!

Sovol Technology Co.' Limited
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2024

We are sporting goods company and have been using UpPromote since January 2023. After using 2 other affiliate programs, we found this one to be the most user friendly and effective platform for our affiliates. This platform is easy to integrate and customize when it comes to branding, programs, and correspondence. Definitely recommend!

The Kinetic Arm
16 de maio de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Tommy from UpPromote, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed. Tommy not only helped me with my questions regarding an affiliate program but also guided me through the process of improving and fixing our current setup. His expertise and dedication were evident throughout our interactions. Thank you Tommy!

OutFox For Dogs
11 de maio de 2024

Really great customer service, they helped with troubleshooting an issue and helping me clean up a mistake I had made a while back.

Village Hidden in Iron
About 2 years usando a aplicação
19 de abril de 2024

their customer service is on point. i was having problem in setting up coupon codes and in no time i got their help coming my way. Thank you.

OTWOO.COM.PK
Paquistão
About 1 year usando a aplicação
8 de maio de 2024

When I was assigned the project, I didn't even know the concept of affiliates. However, thanks to the easy-to-understand manual and quick support, I was able to build a complex system. I'd like to express my gratitude for the professional support, including Tommy.

タイハーブ専門カミンアンドプライ
Japão
3 de abril de 2024

Selena was very helpful with setting up a new program on allowing our affiliates to use store credit. She walked me through it all and fixed all my little issues while doing so. Support is always great to have and they she did great.

FADED CULTURE
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
17 de abril de 2024

We are now using two shops with this app and are having a very good experience.

The support team is always there to help us and especially Barney has been extremely quick with their help.

We are big fans - it could not work any better

aRenke at Home
Alemanha
3 months usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2024

This app has been so amazing for all of our affiliate needs! Their customer service is extremely responsive and they always go above and beyond to ensure my problems are resolved and my questions are answered. On top of being able to use this service for affiliates, it's great for tracking internal coupon codes/affiliate link analytics. I would suggest this app to anyone. And a special thanks to Evans who was able to get my issue resolved in less than a minute. Not only did he resolve the issue, he helped me find an easier method to complete my task. Thank you, Evans!

Attorney Shield
3 months usando a aplicação
4 de abril de 2024

The app is great and customer service is amazing! Tommy helped me set up product-based affiliates and walked me through the whole process. Would definitely recommend!

Besties