Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
6. toukokuu 2024

I first contacted Lilian about our aftersell options. She was brilliant at explaining this to us, even created a bespoke how-to video for us. 5 Stars, thank you very much :)

L'SAUVE®
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
6. toukokuu 2024

Very good application that I highly recommend. I made profits very quickly after installing it. Customer service is very responsive and professional. Thanks a lot

Ma Cire Colorante
Ranska
12. maaliskuu 2024

The support has been absolutely fantastic! They replied promptly, and answered all of my questions!

SwiftPaws
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. toukokuu 2024

Great experience so far! Still dialing it in but it's definitely added incremental revenue.

MODL Outdoors
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. maaliskuu 2024

Fantastic app, and great customer service!

Tomorrows Laundry
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
12. huhtikuu 2024

Great customer service

KetoneAid
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. toukokuu 2024

It's good for what it is. It only works optimally in countries like the US though, not Klarna countries, so 1-star off. It makes me more money than if I didn't have it so no *major* complaints.

The interface is somewhat dated, and here in Sweden, customers have to input their payment info again because it's not compatible with Klarna. Again, not something unique to this upsell app, but every one.

EPIKO
Ruotsi
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
20. maaliskuu 2024

I am not only very happy with the AfterSell App for my Shopify store but also very impressed with the excellent support I received from Patti on a number of occasions in customer support. The bottom line, I highly recommend this app.

Vita Day Products
11. maaliskuu 2024

Lillian offers great support! Always there to help me. :)

NIKIN CH
Sveitsi
14. maaliskuu 2024

AfterSell is easy within the top 3 apps on Shopify. It's having a massive impact in my business and I couldn't recommend it enough. Also they customer service is great and always reply within minutes.

Healthy Metal