Arvostelut (768)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
22. huhtikuu 2024

excellent app with also amazing customer service, i also use their upcart app and i've never had a problem. Truly recommend both!

KAYVO
Italia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
20. maaliskuu 2024

We have had an awesome experience with aftersell. Our contact there which was Cameron R. has been more than excellent to work with and quickly answered all our questions and concerns, which was refreshing as past experiences with other companies have been less than stellar; however from the first contact to getting everything set up has been nothing but perfect with this company

OEMBimmerParts
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. maaliskuu 2024

AfterSell is easy within the top 3 apps on Shopify. It's having a massive impact in my business and I couldn't recommend it enough. Also they customer service is great and always reply within minutes.

Healthy Metal
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. huhtikuu 2024

Great app, making some extra money on 10-20% of orders. Customer services was rapid as well.

MODA MILANO
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
12. maaliskuu 2024

Totally new to dropshipping and clueless about Aftersell. Patti, who is an AfterSell agent, was super helpful in getting my first funnel established in just a few minutes. The customer service is superb.

Backyard Palz
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. maaliskuu 2024

They have great customer service and I love their post-offer features. Lillian was very helpful and the video explanation she provided clarified how the system works. It's a great app so far.

Master Pokeball
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
7. toukokuu 2024

I can't say enough about Lillian helping me today. I was having a hard time catching on to the implementation process flow, and she was wonderful, patient, and understanding. You have a gem of a customer support person there!!

Crankshooter.com
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
18. maaliskuu 2024

App works amazing, and Lillian in Customer Service has been super helpful in working through some of our specific scenarios!

Firewire Surfboards - United States
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
20. helmikuu 2024

Mark was a great help. Some of the other VAs from Aftersell were not helpful at all. Mark was able to do some deep searching and find and fix my issue.

Solace Beauty
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. toukokuu 2024

Great app, and awesome customer support! Lillian made a personalized video for me, explaining what to do. It solved the problem, can't ask for more.

Nordic Hockey