Recensies (771)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 mei 2024

I first contacted Lilian about our aftersell options. She was brilliant at explaining this to us, even created a bespoke how-to video for us. 5 Stars, thank you very much :)

L'SAUVE®
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
19 juni 2024

AfterSell has been a great addition to our checkout process thus far! I'm very happy with the high level of customer support provided. Lillian has answered every question I have had promptly and with an in-depth solution!

Integrity RV Parts
20 mei 2024

I'm thrilled to be using AfterSell to boost our store's average order value The setup process was incredibly smooth - even for someone who isn't super tech-savvy. Their user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to create and launch checkout upsells.

But what truly impressed me was AfterSell's support team. They weren't just there to answer questions; they went above and beyond to help us optimize our campaigns. We received personalized recommendations, including instructional videos tailored to our store's needs. This proactive approach gave me the confidence that we're using AfterSell to its full potential.

The Lovery
18 dagen gebruiken de app
6 mei 2024

Very good application that I highly recommend. I made profits very quickly after installing it. Customer service is very responsive and professional. Thanks a lot

Ma Cire Colorante
Frankrijk
18 juni 2024

I want to Thank Patti soooo much for helping me out and answering my questions by giving me solutions to my issues. She was super patient with me and had a solution or answer to all of my questions. It is Great when you are able to get support with the app quickly and efficiently! Thanks Patti!

Nicest Gift
13 juni 2024

The best upsell app, i've been using it for more than 1 year in all of my stores

SnapAria
Verenigd Koninkrijk
7 maanden gebruiken de app
20 mei 2024

It's good for what it is. It only works optimally in countries like the US though, not Klarna countries, so 1-star off. It makes me more money than if I didn't have it so no *major* complaints.

The interface is somewhat dated, and here in Sweden, customers have to input their payment info again because it's not compatible with Klarna. Again, not something unique to this upsell app, but every one.

EPIKO
Zweden
20 maart 2024

I am not only very happy with the AfterSell App for my Shopify store but also very impressed with the excellent support I received from Patti on a number of occasions in customer support. The bottom line, I highly recommend this app.

Vita Day Products
Bewerkt 11 april 2024

Since I was really positively surprised by the customer service, I converted my one star rating into a five star rating. The customer service is really extremely helpful, nice and courteous, which I really appreciate. I can really only recommend the app

miluna
Oostenrijk
15 maart 2024

I have been searching for a user friendly and relatively affordable app for post purchase upsell and this doesn't disappoint! I love how easy it was to set up (there is an instruction video to follow and it worked well with my theme).
Then its super easy to set different post purchase funnels AND have a/b testing done as well.
Now there are other apps that do more but they also cost more and this one has been amazing so far for post purchase. I wrote to customer service after an order was on hold and they responded promptly that its on hold for 1 hr if the customer did not decline the offer. Worked perfectly after 1hr the hold went away and the orders do proceed normally. I usually don't write much reviews but really like this app. When in doubt write to them and they will answer promptly unlike other services.

Lancolia