AfterShip Order Tracking , 4.128 Rezensionen
Very bad customer service. suddenly disappears or just not able to help. Shreyasi was the only competent one of all
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the issue you encountered.
I would like to inform you that Royal Mail does not share data with any third party directly. AfterShip works with Royal Mail's subsidiary, Intersoft, to obtain shipment data. This data will only be sent to AfterShip if Royal Mail has obtained consent from the end-user (i.e. merchant) side.
If you need any further assistance please reach us through live chat or via email at email@example.com.
3 Stars, i have not used it or discovered it potential yet
Don't have an opinion yet, just giving up to popups asking to leave a review.
I'm not even sure what this plugin does beyond the basic capabilities for Shopify. $200 /month so customers can have a streamlined tracking page? no thanks
We can have a quick discussion in order to explain the features, provided by AfterShip.
One of the members of the concerned team will reach out to you over the email.
In general a great tool but it has is weaknesses. The greatest weaknesses in my opinion and options which are missing:
- possibility to send beautiful branded email notifications....just plain text possible at the moment.
- multi language support for email and text notifications based on destination country or shopify tag
- personalized sender name for text messages like shopify offers
- option to define the time when AfterShip updates tracking information. All clients are in different time zones. It would be great to update tracking on personalized requests. I.e 7 am in the morning and 7pm at night...it would be more precise and useful for my clients. Sometimes they get out of delivery notifications at 2pm which is really late.
Just my thoughts to make it the best tool in world.
100 orders tracking is just not enough. You might say we can't ask for more from a free plan but $10 for 101 orders is way too much in India.
Moreover, not all couriers are covered so many a times the wrong courier gets linked creating problems. Needs major work on the mobile app, can't do much with apart from getting notified.
Just got it, looks okei. Had to "fix" little on the page first time i got in (pop-up from maker) so i did not need to start 14 day trail. But this is not so good i think. You should let people choose or have to upgrade after x trackings and so. Me that just started might not get all up in 14 days so i dont know what i need and not. but apart from that , looks good. And also do not "force" to review as this is doing now. take "away" or change that little and you will have more stars without asking/forcing me ;)
I love aftership. The things i think need to be improved:
1. Contact with customer
2. The unstable conexion w/ store (Mine disconnected i few times)
Things i like about it
2. Very useful
If you're reading this, this tool is essential for your e-commerce.
good app but forced to write a review because they won't remove that annoying 'leave a review' bar from their dashboard asking you to write a review
I like it. A few suggestions:
1. Allow sorting by column on the tracking page. That's the only page I use and all the orders are mixed up with no way to sort.
2. Either eliminate the origin and destination columns that say only USA or make them useful by putting in City and State (tracking page).
3. I haven't been able to get the code for adding an order tracking page to my site working. That would be useful.