Rezensionen (4.653)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. Juli 2024

Only just started using the app but contacted customer support to help with setup and they were super helpful, even offered a demo call to help get me started. Early days but based on my experience, would highly recommend!

Alfresco Chic
Vereinigtes Königreich
12 monate mit der App
11. Juni 2024

So far so good. I love that AfterShip has a free plan which is perfect for new small businesses like mine that has small number of orders per month.

K.inc Beauty
Australien
5 monate mit der App
15. Juni 2024

Nitin Kunwar helped me very fast and made everything work amazing support thank you very much!

MyPaJo
Deutschland
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
13. Juni 2024

The AfterShip Tracking app not only does a great job with records for shippings. They have excellent customer service. Quick and informative customer support - you do not find this daily. Their compassion is evident as they support their customers both textually and in words. Highly recommend!

CraftoyX
China
6 monate mit der App
15. Juni 2024

Expensive, but worth the money. My store has had a lot of customer issues with China shipping tracking because some of my store is dropshipped and tracking numbers often change before going into transit. Shopify's built in tracking created a whole mess of customer issues for me sending only one tracking number, but AfterShip has solved all those issues. It integrates with Cainiao so customers can get tracking updates finally. I love that customers can see every package in their order all on one page. Customers are excited about this massive order tracking upgrade too. Having a custom domain helps create a new level of professionalism to my store, and it's much easier to refer people to that link than the weird AfterShip link. It took me 3 days to figure out every little detail on how to use it, but I am glad I made the upgrade to Premium. Well worth it.

The Autistic Innovator
4 tage mit der App
18. Juni 2024

This application is so easy to use and their customer service is awesome!

Hunter Fan
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
5. Juni 2024

Very fast with assistance and extremely thorough. Was able to to speak to an agent and resolve issue immediately.

Flat Broke Speed
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
10. April 2024

Awesome app! They have been around for ages and it definitely shows as they are easily the best tracking app more importantly the customer service is one of the best on Shopify, its even better than shopify support haha! Rajat helped me out and is great, super patient and easygoing going and helpful! Definitely recommend

RoseGold & Black Pty Ltd
Australien
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
12. Juni 2024

We've been using this for 2+ years and it gets the job done.

Osmo Canada
Norwegen
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
4. Juni 2024

It's comforting to know that this app has dedicated customer service that is available to assist us. I had a technical issue with the tracking feature and created a ticket through the support system. The team responded within a few hours and solved my issue instantly. Highly recommend this app for its reliable service!

VelWise
Schweiz
Etwa ein monat mit der App