Recensioni (4.584)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 4 marzo 2024

Update: March 4, 2024 - I really don't recommend this application at all. I paid $11.00 USD a month to use the basic email notification functions. Yesterday, I found out it doesn't synchronize some of my orders, which means some customers don't receive notifications at all.

I quickly contacted their customer service, and guess what? It took 2 customer service representatives and over 2 hours online, waiting and chatting with them to check my problem, only to get a response saying, 'I have already forwarded your concern to the backend team, and they will try to fix your issue. I will update you as soon as we get any update from the backend team.'

Today, I received an email from AfterShip stating, 'Hi, I hope you are doing well. I have checked, and this tracking number is of Royal Mail. That is why it is not getting synced to AfterShip, as Royal Mail shipments are only supported in the Premium and above plans.'

Okay, I think it's incredibly ridiculous. If certain tracking options are not included in my plan, why did it take 2 hours for them to figure out the issue, completely wasting my time and money?

I will never use it again. There are better alternatives. Don't stick with this one; it basically does nothing and does a poor job at synchronization.
----------

Feb 29, 2024: Nitin.K was very helpful and a kind guy, he answered all my questions professionally, I'm grateful for how efficient the his support is.

Arte Reverie
Italia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 5 marzo 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our products/services and provide a better experience for our customers.

We are genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. We strive to deliver exceptional service, and we regret any inconvenience caused to you. Your concerns are important to us.

We completely understand your frustration with the lack of synchronization for certain orders and the confusion regarding the tracking options available in your plan.

We really value your business and we've sent you an email and looking forward to your revert to make your experience better.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

22 marzo 2024

The agent provided me with exceptional support! Love Aftership

Sugar Spring Co
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
3 aprile 2024

I had a great experience with support, particularly with Priti who was very helpful and responsive. Thank you very much!

UltiShine Towels
Polonia
14 maggio 2024

great customer service today, very good app and fast help if needed!

Lili Vibe Company
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 marzo 2024

Excellent service!! Very quick response and very helpful staff. I highly recommend this app.

G Collections
Regno Unito
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 maggio 2024

I received great assistance so far, my main issue is getting the order mapping to work and receive information from products. Overall I’m not sure if that is an issue with the app so I give it 4 stars but weighted on my only having used it about a week or a bit more. My review may become better or worse after more experience depending how it goes.

BigFit
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 4 maggio 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us; we're thrilled to hear that our assistance was prompt and satisfactory. We sincerely hope that your experience with the app continues to meet your expectations.

Regarding the issue you raised, I want to assure you that orders from Shopify are accurately linked with the appropriate couriers in AfterShip, and product information from Shopify is seamlessly synced to the Tracking App. This information will also be visible in the emails sent to your customers.

We are always eager to receive suggestions from our users. Understanding your needs helps us tailor our services to meet your expectations and create a more engaging experience.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via the live chat option in your account or by emailing us at support@aftership.com.

We are committed to ensuring that your experience with us is deserving of a 5-star rating.

14 maggio 2024

Thank you! Saransh Neha delivered exceptional technical support. He was incredibly collaborative and dedicated, working diligently to address all my questions and concerns. I'm thoroughly pleased with his efforts and the quality of his work.

VivaNex Lifestyle
Data modifica: 19 maggio 2024

I had an outstanding experience working with Priya. She swiftly grasped my needs, managed the issue with meticulous care, and maintained an exceptional level of professionalism and courtesy throughout. I wholeheartedly recommend her services!

HORIZZUN