AfterShip Order Tracking , 3.983 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 10% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 novembre 2022

very user-friendly, quick support time. simple templates and easy to learn. not overbearing or difficult to maintain. solid amount of features

Cee of Creativity
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 settembre 2023

Even though Aftership could not resolve my problem because it's not related to their app, the support rep Ankit P said they would still ask and get me any information that could be helpful.

Tumble
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
28 agosto 2023

As an Aftership user, I'm extremely satisfied with their service. Their user-friendly platform has made it easy for me to track my parcels in real-time, significantly enhancing my visibility into shipments. Real-time notifications have helped me stay informed at every step of the delivery process. Aftership has truly streamlined parcel tracking for me, providing a seamless and efficient experience. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to enhance their shipment management.

SOLMERO
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
9 maggio 2023

I'm happy to hear that you found the app to be great, with fast and helpful support, and that it was easy to use. It's always great when technology can make our lives easier and more efficient! If you need any further assistance or have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Dogs & Cats
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
30 marzo 2023

All good so far, happy to give it a try I hear good things and it comes highly recommended. Will update this review if something changes.

Bib and Crib
Regno Unito
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
28 ottobre 2022

Best product for handling tracking we could find hands down. We've tried several different ones and nothng else can compare, integrates well with Gorgias and we get a complete solution.

Legacy Toys
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 settembre 2023

Ankit was amazing and he did more than I ask!!! I had a simple problem but he went in and did a 100% work over of our account to make sure everything was right and in working order! 11 out 10!!!

The Trailer Parts Outlet
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
7 marzo 2023

I would definitely recommend to anyone! Best tracking app Ever.
The ability to make a custom tracking page for your store makes your store look really branded

Otaku Lights
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 settembre 2023

Great app for order tracking, they take away the stress of customers wondering where there package is they also have awesome customer service Garvita helped me fix a issue in a matter of seconds

HearthSideHome
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
18 marzo 2023

Just started using the app and Harsh was very helpful in helping me get it set up. He set a great example to their customer service and I look forward to use this feature on my store.

Solstice Wine Fridges