AfterShip Order Tracking , 4,428件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
2024年1月8日

I've recommended AfterShip Tracking to colleagues partly because of the phenomenal customer service. Every time I've reached out with a question or issue, they've been extremely knowledgeable and highly effective in their responses. You can tell they genuinely care about your satisfaction with their app, and that kind of level of attention is brilliant advantage when trying to run an online shop.

The Corporate Girl Planner
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2024年1月10日

Great app that we have been using for a couple of years. I had a small issue today and the support was excellent! Thank you Priya.

Trove & Co.
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約3年
編集日:2024年3月6日

As a new user, I would like to mention to fast response and great assistance. I had a great call with Gravita and she helped me in all ways to solve my problems and questions.

I come back to say that after my first review, I continue to be satisfied with the support that is provided. Gravita helped me again many times to solve technical and logical problems. Continue this good work, it means a lot.

Chrysaw
ギリシャ
アプリの使用期間:23日
2023年12月29日

Experience was good. Appreciate the immediate assistance provided by Mr. Saransh.
Thank you!

MINIMALIST
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:6年以上
2024年1月9日

Aseem helped us fix an important issue that we faced when we moved to Shopify headless store.

Golf Gods
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2024年1月18日

Great support provided by Ankit from the Aftership Support Team. Highly recommended!

Proaim.com
インド
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2024年1月9日

Fantastic customer service today from Garvita Kant. Garvita went through a demo of the AfterShip platform and was very patient with me, when I asked to go over things multiple times. Thank you for your service!

Choice Garden Buildings
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年12月10日

**Five Stars for AfterShip: A Must-Have Shopify App! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐**

As a dedicated e-commerce aficionado navigating the digital seas of Shopify, stumbling upon AfterShip was like finding the ultimate treasure chest in a vast ocean of apps. Let me break down why this app deserves a standing ovation:

**Feature Extravaganza:**
Even in the free version, AfterShip showered my Shopify store with an array of features that felt more like a VIP experience than a complimentary offering. Real-time tracking, instant notifications, and a sleek, user-friendly interface – it's like having a personal assistant for every shipment.

**Seamless Integration:**
Integration? AfterShip nails it. With a few clicks, my Shopify store transformed into an e-commerce powerhouse. The simplicity of syncing orders, automating tracking, and providing customers with an effortless tracking experience is the kind of magic every Shopify merchant dreams of.

**Budget-Friendly Brilliance:**
Who says greatness comes with a hefty price tag? AfterShip proves otherwise. The free features alone made me feel like I'd stumbled upon a secret passage to e-commerce success without breaking the bank.

**Analytics Awesomeness:**
Tracking shipments is one thing; understanding their journey is another. AfterShip didn't just stop at delivering packages; it delivered insights. The analytics dashboard felt like a crystal ball, revealing patterns and trends that were invaluable for optimizing my shipping strategy.

**Customer Support Like No Other:**
A great app is only as good as its support team, and AfterShip boasts a team that's nothing short of spectacular. Responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely invested in their users' success – they turned every question into an opportunity for growth.

AfterShip, you've earned every one of these stars, and then some. As a Shopify store owner, my journey without AfterShip feels incomplete. It's not just an app; it's a game-changer. Kudos to the team for creating something truly extraordinary.

Sincerely,

A Forever Grateful Shopify Merchant ️✨

Fresh & Fit Attire
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年1月17日

Aseem and Nitin were absolutely fantastic. They fixed everything in a timely manner and also taught me a few new features. Highly recommend!

Animate Yerba Mate
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年12月22日

AfterShip has strong strong customer service. Thank you, Nitin, for your help quickly resolving our issue.

HealthyBaby