Avaliações (4 576)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 83% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de maio de 2024

Very good app and newbie support for starting off

KITCHUNI
15 days usando a aplicação
3 de maio de 2024

I received great assistance so far, my main issue is getting the order mapping to work and receive information from products. Overall I’m not sure if that is an issue with the app so I give it 4 stars but weighted on my only having used it about a week or a bit more. My review may become better or worse after more experience depending how it goes.

BigFit
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por AfterShip & Automizely 4 de maio de 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us; we're thrilled to hear that our assistance was prompt and satisfactory. We sincerely hope that your experience with the app continues to meet your expectations.

Regarding the issue you raised, I want to assure you that orders from Shopify are accurately linked with the appropriate couriers in AfterShip, and product information from Shopify is seamlessly synced to the Tracking App. This information will also be visible in the emails sent to your customers.

We are always eager to receive suggestions from our users. Understanding your needs helps us tailor our services to meet your expectations and create a more engaging experience.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via the live chat option in your account or by emailing us at support@aftership.com.

We are committed to ensuring that your experience with us is deserving of a 5-star rating.

5 de fevereiro de 2024

Have had no issues while using this app. They always respond and help immediately with any issue.

Diamond Painting Hut
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
14 de abril de 2024

très satisfait, rien à dire je suis très content du service client enfin bref aucun regret je ne peux que conseiller cette super application pour tracker vos livraison !! merci à Priya de m'avoir aidé aussi pour le service client !!

Pazlo
França
27 days usando a aplicação
9 de fevereiro de 2024

Harsh was most helpful agent, managed to help me very promptly with 2 issues that I had.
Thank you Harsh!

Geologie
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
2 de maio de 2024

Garvita was very helpful in helping me to understand and resolve my issues.

Crafty Deals Depot
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Editado a 24 de maio de 2024

Fast and reliable customer service experience.

BrainBit
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 24 de fevereiro de 2024

I enjoyed especially the great customer service from Nitin, really his customer service was excellent. Would recommend.

Phone Box Int
África do Sul
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por AfterShip & Automizely 23 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We truly value all forms of feedback as it helps us to continuously improve our products and services, and ultimately enhance the overall experience for our customers.

We are always open to suggestions and appreciate understanding the needs of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

If you require any assistance with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or by emailing us at support@aftership.com. We are committed to ensuring that your experience with us is nothing short of exceptional and we strive to earn a 5-star rating from you.

Best regards,
Team AfterShip

19 de fevereiro de 2024

Nitin helped me work out an issue quickly and professionally! Still yet to use all the functionality of the app but the support was very responsive.

Tucann America
2 months usando a aplicação
31 de maio de 2024

Such an amazing app to track your shipments love it

Galaxy Galleria