AfterShip Order Tracking , 4,452 条评论

• 2% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 5% 的评分是 1 星
2024年3月7日

Overall a great app with great customer service and technical help if needed. Rajat was extremely helpful and solved my issues quickly and efficiently.

United Firearm Association
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年2月20日

I have to say, I'm blown away by the quality of customer service provided by this app. They have a relaxed, cheerful tone while still being professional and knowledgeable. They make you feel almost like you're part of the team!

Kade Shop
罗马尼亚
13天 人在使用应用
2024年3月28日

Very helpful customer service from Rajat! No long wait time. He was able to cancel my subscription for me and was very pleasant and helpful! Made sure all my questions were answered before ending the chat. Thanks again!

Sophie's Foodie Book Store
5天 人在使用应用
2024年3月22日

The agent provided me with exceptional support! Love Aftership

Sugar Spring Co
大约2年 人在使用应用
2024年2月25日

Great app, free option until you reach certain amount of sales, Priti helped with everything I needed.

AGES OF ART
5天 人在使用应用
2024年2月15日

Saransh assisted me with activating my service. It was swift and smooth. I launch in 2 days so I will be able to review the app in more detail. Stay tuned

The Garden and the Sea
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年3月27日

Excellent service!! Very quick response and very helpful staff. I highly recommend this app.

G Collections
4个月 人在使用应用
2024年4月11日

Excellent service from the team (Nitin), they clarified all my doubts.

Amsa Tienda en Línea
墨西哥
接近2年 人在使用应用
2024年1月9日

Aseem helped us fix an important issue that we faced when we moved to Shopify headless store.

Golf Gods
澳大利亚
2年多 人在使用应用
2024年4月3日

I had a great experience with support, particularly with Priti who was very helpful and responsive. Thank you very much!

UltiShine Towels