AfterShip Order Tracking , 4,320 条评论

• 2% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 5% 的评分是 1 星
编辑时间:2019年3月26日

This app does not provide my clients with their tracking information. I have used other apps that work better than this one.

EDIT: (26/3/2019) The app does not sync my orders successfully. Stay away if you want the app to do the work seamless.

For love For Dogs
2020年5月16日

IF I COULD GIVE A - SCORE I WOULD THE SUPPORT IS LAZY UN MOTIVATED. HAVING A COMPLEX ISSUE THEY REALLY COULDNT GIVE A SH...T

Floucia
澳大利亚
AfterShip & Automizely已回复 2020年5月21日

Thank You for the review, may I please request you to kindly reply to the email sent and we can discuss any feature related complexity.

2020年7月20日

Aftership has completely failed in tracking and destroyed our customers tracking last 6 months.

We would like to ban this group for ever.

They demand huge money to run small apps.

It is not worth to have it.

We are uninstalling this apps for ever.

Inaaz.biz
印度
2017年9月6日

I've emailed them twice about my tracking site not working. When my customers would put in their tracking number it would say order does not exist. In the beginning it worked but now it just doesn't work. If they do not get back to me within 24 hours i will be uninstalling and installing a different app. None of our 5k + orders say no info. Why pay for this app if we have to send customer info because your system keep showing order does not exist but when i type in tracking into your site i get tracking or if i track using other sites it works but not on the app. Please fix my issue so I can get back to my business and not wasting my time sending customers there tracking info. 24 hours that all you get. I should get my money back you guys take my money and dont track my packages what going on here?

Harperliz
2021年2月1日

TRASH TRASH TRASH BE WARNED!
So complex app. Miss leading support pages and caused so many bugs before and after I tried to use on 2 different stores

99Jersey
AfterShip & Automizely已回复 2021年2月1日

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Give us a last opportunity to get all your issues resolved and make you a happy customer!

One of the experts will reach you in order to assist with your queries.

Kind regards,
Sumit

2018年12月27日

Doesn't support most UK services with Royal Mail so it just ignores them... Used them for years but they don't seem to have any interest in fixing this - it used to work...

Crook and Staple
英国
2018年3月22日

Aftership has gone from a "must have" app to total rubbish!
Firstly my email notifications stopped working, followed by the SMS notifications and now a 3rd party product review app that integrates with Aftership has also stopped working.
Customer service is nonexistent and when they do respond its one that a rocket scientist can barely make head or tails from!
Only reason its getting ONE star is that you cant rate it ZERO stars!

Great Books 2
南非
编辑时间:2022年8月15日

The customer support is too lousy. The app itself works fine. but if there is a technical issue, do expect a looooooooooog time to be fixed. As for my case, it took more than 15 days and I am still not getting a useful answer from the customer service team. You only get a standard reply "We will fix this as earliest for you, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you."...........BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT for my 1 star review

Little Kooma
新加坡
编辑时间:2022年3月11日

FRAUDULENT, DISHONEST & HORRIBLE COMPANY! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT AFTERSHIP ORDER TRACKING & SMS WILL BILL YOU FOR EXCESS CHARGES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE QUOTA ON YOUR SELECTED PLAN OR NOT. THEY WILL THEN IGNORE YOU FOR MONTHS ON END AND DENY ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE EXCESS CHARGES & THEY WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH INVOICES & THEY WILL DELETE ANY HISTORY OF THE BILLING DATA IN YOUR ACCOUNT. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR BILLS IN SHOPIFY TO CHECK IF YOU ARE BEING CHARGED FOR FAKE "EXCESS FEES" BY AFTERSHIP ORDER TRACKING & SMS

PINKCOLADA
澳大利亚
2021年6月3日

I AM USING THIS APP FOR 9 MONTHS ALREADY, unfortunately, THERES NO COMPETITION TO THEIR SERVICE SO IM "STUCKED" WITH THEIR TERRIBLE-AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. 1. THEY HAVE SO MANY BUGS AND PROBLEMS WITH SHIPMENTS, THEY HAVE WRONG MAPPING OF WHAT STATUS THE PACKAGE SHOULD BE, THEY MAP PACKAGE THAT IS READY TO PICK UP AS "IN TRANSIT"
I WORKED WITH THEIR DEVELOPERS 4 TIMES ALREADY TO CORRECT THE MAPPING, THE PROCESS WAS TERRIBLE AND SO DIFFICULT, I ALWAYS HAD TO CHECK ON THEM AND PUSH THEM TO WORK AND FIX THEIR BUGS... 2. A GUY NAMED "MANISH" WHO IS A CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY, WAS HONESTLY A NIGHTMARE TO WORK WITH... FOR ALMOST EVERY QUESTION, NEED AND BUG I HAD HE JUST IGNORED AND SAID: "Is there anything else I can assist you ?"
IM EXTREMELY NOT RECOMMENDING ON THEIR APP.

TON Sports
以色列
AfterShip & Automizely已回复 2021年6月3日

I can see that you are not happy with the bugs and shipment issues of AfterShip and the service provided by one of the support staff. I know how frustrating it can be – let’s see how we can help.

Please note that we always try to provide the best support and I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had while using our app.

Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

One of the senior members will be in touch with you in order to answer your queries. We will work to resolve the problem.

We have 24 hours online customer service. You can also send an email to our support team at suppport@aftership.com.

Regards,