NA Age Verification , 130件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2021年9月7日

I've had this app running on my wine shop and wine club site (wineskipping.com) since the beginning. Works well and does an age verify whenever someone tries to navigate to the wine collection in my store. Just what I needed. And this is free, wonderful value! I think if I need more for compliance reasons, I'd love reporting that shows what email identified as what age. Thanks!

WineSkipping
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Northern Appsが返信しました 2021年9月7日

Awesome, I'm really happy that the page-rules feature was helpful for you! Thanks for leaving a review!

2023年3月17日

It does absolutely everything we need, and was very easy to set up! I know that our distillery's website is compliant with the applicable age-gating laws and I didn't have to write any code or hire an expert.

Ogham Craft Spirits
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年9月19日

by far one of the best apps I've used on Shopify. easy to use edit and match your store theme.

California Shooting Supplies
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2022年6月6日

Very easy to install and set-up. The support team will help you when you have to do edits. I recommend this app.

winesfromromania.com
ルーマニア
2021年10月14日

This app is very user friendly and straight-forward in use. It has all of the features I need without complicating implementation.

cūre-ate
編集日:2023年4月14日

I highly recommend this app, it is easy to install and use. It does what it's meant to and help is there like lightening, if needed. Thanks Chris! I used the app for 2 years in the past and only uninstalled it because I wanted to sell of facebook and google ads and so removed the 18+ items as they kept getting me banned. That didn't work out so added the products again and have gone back to the app.

PreciousPouches
オーストラリア
2022年1月10日

Great app! super easy to use! thanks for building such a great feature. Would highly recommend it for any new shopify account!

Anglesey Hamper Co.
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2022年11月15日

We've been using the free version of NA Age Verification for quite some time now. Unfortunately, after changing our cookie consent tool it collided with the age verification app and you could neither confirm your age anymore nor reject/accept cookies. After dropping Chris an email he resolved the issue within half an hour and everything works perfectly now. Highly recommended!

AUGUSTUS REX®
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
編集日:2023年8月30日

Update: We are using this app since 2022, but reinstalled it (thats why it may show here fewer days in use. We switched now to the Pro Version, which offers Checkout Checkbox for Verification, and this one will also be written as a proof into the order details, which is even more helpful.

Review Text from 2022: The app does well in our shop. You can also use it with language versions in "Langify" if you set global custom translations in langify. We also had a conflict with our "GDPR Cookie Banner" app. The solution was to add the "__age_checker-history" cookie as essential in the Cookie app. (some users would have to delete their browser cache to make it work asap) Both times Chris as developer of this app was very helpful and answered quickly.

MexicoMiAmor
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2020年10月30日

Chris is a hero, not only did he create a great ap, but he also spent the time to customise it for us, he went over and above. Selfless! What a legend.

Springside Brewing