NA Age Verification , 120 avaliações

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
13 de dezembro de 2023

Works smoothly (also with strict Danish regulations), and got great help from the developer team with adjusting minor things for it to look great on my site.

Volatil Vin
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
26 de janeiro de 2024

app exceeds our expectations
exactly what our small business needed
will upgrade our plan in the future

spicytofu
23 days usando a aplicação
30 de janeiro de 2024

I used it to verify other info for my B2B as I was getting many consumer applications. Setting up this pop up feature was just what I needed for my store!

Tree Spirit Wellness
8 days usando a aplicação
9 de novembro de 2023

Works as expected - a kind of "fire and forget" app, which is sometimes a shame as it does exactly what we needed and gets no more attention.

Gay Sauna the Board Game
Países Baixos
About 1 year usando a aplicação
28 de outubro de 2023

Chris was super helpful and quick to respond to a custom change we were after. Thanks so much!

Goldy Botanicals
Austrália
10 months usando a aplicação
6 de dezembro de 2023

This is exactly what you need to be either compliant or choose to be safe to help keep minors out of your store.

Grow Right Ohio
6 days usando a aplicação
7 de novembro de 2023

Great app, easy to configure, works like a charm with lots of options for customising it.

Gefjun Destilleri
8 months usando a aplicação
16 de janeiro de 2024

We use this app as a bot blocker. We use the checkbox to VERIFY YOU ARE HUMAN.
This stops bots from coming in and wrecking our checkout. 100% blocked the bots.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

DBC Baby Bedding Co
4 days usando a aplicação
29 de outubro de 2023

Installed this check out age control App as we have age control restrictions in Denmark and placing the official Logo on the check out page was not enough. Installation was easy and worked immediately in Browsers but not on Mobile checkouts... I contacted Chris and he guided me on where there actually was an error on the Theme I use, and with his guidance the problem was solved in a few minutes - what an amazing service... Thank you

mosgaardwhisky
1 day usando a aplicação
19 de setembro de 2023

by far one of the best apps I've used on Shopify. easy to use edit and match your store theme.

California Shooting Supplies