NA Age Verification , 120 avaliações

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
17 de agosto de 2023

Just bloody good, literally no complaints. Not sure how I'm going to get to 100 chars, but I'll try..

Puha Express
Nova Zelândia
9 days usando a aplicação
17 de março de 2023

It does absolutely everything we need, and was very easy to set up! I know that our distillery's website is compliant with the applicable age-gating laws and I didn't have to write any code or hire an expert.

Ogham Craft Spirits
Canadá
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 30 de maio de 2023

Initially was working great, but after some time caused our site to not load unless scrolled. Very strange but was fixed as soon as the pop was turned off :(

Edit: The owner, Chris, reached out after seeing the issues we were having and helped us solve the issue. Really happy now and would highly recommend the app.

Xhale City
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Editado a 5 de julho de 2023

I must say it exceeded my expectations. The app's simple integration process made it a breeze to set up, and the functionality it offers is top-notch. It flawlessly verifies the age of users, ensuring compliance with regulations. I'm also grateful for the excellent support provided throughout the entire process. Thank you for developing such an efficient and user-friendly solution! i really can recommend this app for any person needing a age verfication system!

MellowsilCBD
Alemanha
16 days usando a aplicação
31 de março de 2023

GREAT APP AND MY CUSTOMERS LOVE IT...KUDOS TO THE TEAM FOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK PUT INTO THE DEVELOPMENT.

Tap That Ash Cigars & Hookah Emporium
About 1 year usando a aplicação
6 de fevereiro de 2024

Simple and easy to use, with options to upgrade features as required. Recommended!

Caldera Brewing & Blending Co
Austrália
18 de março de 2023

Incredible fast support. After a theme update we needed some help with the plugin.
Within shortest time we have had the solution. Thank you very much.

Bavariashop - mei LebensGfui
Alemanha
About 2 months usando a aplicação
1 de junho de 2023

Fantastic App, Exactly what i needed for my site and saved me a ton of hassle. Very Easy to work with.

The Pot Top
5 months usando a aplicação
13 de março de 2023

Great app. It does exactly what I need it to do with no hassles. Prompt reply when I had a few questions. Would highly recommend!

True Vape
Canadá
2 months usando a aplicação
13 de junho de 2023

Excellent app and top-rate customer support. We tried a number of age verification apps and this one was the best by far. Highly recommend.

Nostalgia Box