NA Age Verification , 130 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 2% 的评分是 1 星
2024年4月3日

Great app, look no further. The entrance options are easy and has lots of other features a store owner needs. I would recommend everyone use this. We have for the past 5 years without any issues.

Thanks Norther Apps for building a smooth app!

Consequence's Official Web Shop
3年多 人在使用应用
2024年3月20日

Does not work for customers that are using apple devices, and recently has stopped working for customers using desktop with firefox. It used to meet our needs but now is costing us sales and customer frustration.
We brought this issue up to the developers but no actions were taken.
We will be replacing it with another app as the quality of this app is no longer what it used to be.

Flavour Crafters Inc.
加拿大
大约1年 人在使用应用
Northern Apps已回复 2024年5月14日

The app does work for apple devices, and it works for firefox. The person posting this review did bring up the issue with support but I think it is dishonest to write that no action was taken.

Our technician checked the store and found that another system installed on their store, Chatra, was causing NA Age Verification to not work correctly. When support told the merchant about this they left this review.

So this issue only applies if you are using Chatra.

2024年3月26日

Does what it says on the tin. Useful for our site.

Value Africa
英国
2年多 人在使用应用
2024年5月4日

Easy to use! I enjoy it. I wanted to do what I had to do to make sure 18+ were coming to my website. NA Age Verification does that.

Shallow Cove Dimensions
7天 人在使用应用
2024年4月24日

Great app and works as described. Had an easy time setting it up and managing it was a breeze. Recommend for anyone looking for an age verification app that is both easy to use and sufficient.

Love Being Wild
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年3月7日

Really amazing age verification add on, simple and user friendly, contains tons of customizable features. I was able to make unique touches on my website. Can’t wait for future updates.

Snacks Bar 4
3天 人在使用应用
2024年4月3日

DO NOT INSTALL THIS GARBAGE. IT WILL BREAK YOUR STORE.

This app adds code to CART.JSON that will disable your checkout button, possibly costing you thousands in lost sales as it did for us. Even uninstalling the app did not reverse the damage. I had to go to a backup and restore the code from before its installation.

The app also interferes with eComposer page builder and the theme editor. The popup will appear in your editor window and cannot be dismissed or buttons clicked. The only way to edit a page is to turn off the age check popup.

Garbage. Don't install. Pay for a quality app.

Snus Source
泰国
2天 人在使用应用
Northern Apps已回复 2024年5月20日

This comment is not true. The app does not add code to a theme's cart.json file. It is not possible for the app to do this because it does not have permission from Shopify. If the app was uninstalled and the problem was not resolved, that is probably because the app was not the problem in the first place.

The app also has a setting that allows you to turn it off in the theme editor, the person leaving this review must have missed that option.

2024年1月26日

app exceeds our expectations
exactly what our small business needed
will upgrade our plan in the future

spicytofu
23天 人在使用应用
2024年1月30日

I used it to verify other info for my B2B as I was getting many consumer applications. Setting up this pop up feature was just what I needed for my store!

Tree Spirit Wellness
8天 人在使用应用
2024年2月19日

It is so easy to use! I had some things I needed help with, and the owner of the app personally reached out to help.

Moocah Herdsmen Hemp