NA Age Verification , 130 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 2% 的评分是 1 星
2023年9月19日

by far one of the best apps I've used on Shopify. easy to use edit and match your store theme.

California Shooting Supplies
10个月 人在使用应用
2023年11月7日

Great app, easy to configure, works like a charm with lots of options for customising it.

Gefjun Destilleri
8个月 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2023年5月30日

Initially was working great, but after some time caused our site to not load unless scrolled. Very strange but was fixed as soon as the pop was turned off :(

Edit: The owner, Chris, reached out after seeing the issues we were having and helped us solve the issue. Really happy now and would highly recommend the app.

Xhale City
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2023年8月6日

Awesome design and layout, easy to use and customise and does exactly as what’s intended, the thought is truly there with this. And I would recommend to anyone else who would be in need of an age verification tool.

Ballys&Billys
新西兰
4个月 人在使用应用
2023年10月29日

Installed this check out age control App as we have age control restrictions in Denmark and placing the official Logo on the check out page was not enough. Installation was easy and worked immediately in Browsers but not on Mobile checkouts... I contacted Chris and he guided me on where there actually was an error on the Theme I use, and with his guidance the problem was solved in a few minutes - what an amazing service... Thank you

mosgaardwhisky
1天 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2023年7月5日

I must say it exceeded my expectations. The app's simple integration process made it a breeze to set up, and the functionality it offers is top-notch. It flawlessly verifies the age of users, ensuring compliance with regulations. I'm also grateful for the excellent support provided throughout the entire process. Thank you for developing such an efficient and user-friendly solution! i really can recommend this app for any person needing a age verfication system!

MellowsilCBD
德国
16天 人在使用应用
2023年8月4日

I was looking for an app where I could force the user to check a box that they agree to our Terms and Privacy POlicies, with also the ability to read them , via a hyperlink. Shopify staff couldn't find me exactly what I wanted but I found this app. I was able to use it in the way I wanted to with some assistance from Chris. He was very helpful, prompt and was able to help me make it do exactly what I wanted it to!

Releaf Treats
8天 人在使用应用
2023年8月9日

Exactly what we needed! Easy to implement. It was up in a few minutes. Customisable. Perfect. Thank you!

petitverre
2个月 人在使用应用
2023年6月1日

Fantastic App, Exactly what i needed for my site and saved me a ton of hassle. Very Easy to work with.

The Pot Top
5个月 人在使用应用
2023年10月18日

This app hands sown has to be the best age verification app on shopify, straight forward and simple interface. looks good on the site too. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Mambavape