Recensioni (146)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 85% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
1 giugno 2024

this is exactly what im looking for ,thanks for quick customer support

9dollardelights
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 aprile 2024

took a minute to figure out but great! love it

Aphroditeschambers.com
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 aprile 2024

Great app and customer service, I recomend it!

Pandora Narghilea Shop
Romania
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 marzo 2024

One of the easiest apps I've used. Done in 10 minutes!

Stash Safely
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
15 gennaio 2024

Works as promised - I only use it on collection and product level, and it fulfills the legal requirements here in Denmark.

The Prince Webshop
Danimarca
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 settembre 2023

Very happy with the customization the team provided. Inexpensive and flawless way to keep pace with Health Canada's regs on age gating. Thank you Hulk Apps, I hope others find your app and install

Underground Vapes Inc - Woodstock
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 10 ottobre 2023

We're thrilled to hear your positive feedback, and we're glad that our Age Verification app meets your needs so well! It's wonderful to know that the customization our team provided made a valuable difference and helps you keep pace with Health Canada's regulations. Thank you for sharing your experience and for recommending our app to others. We appreciate your support and will continue doing our best to provide excellent service and useful application features. Your feedback is vital for us.

Best regards,
The HulkApps Team

24 agosto 2023

I have this app installed on 3 websites now. The team has been very efficient making me a version that complies as best as possible with Health Canada by allowing me to verify a visitors age by province. A few tweaks and the HulkApp team developed a valuable app for us Canadian Vape stores looking for compliance. Hats off to HulkApp !

Record Vapes
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 30 agosto 2023

Thank you so much for your review of our app! We appreciate your feedback and are working hard to make sure our app meets your expectations. If you have any other suggestions on how we can improve our app, we'd love to hear them. Thank you again for your support.

12 marzo 2024

Top Support, helfen schnell, danke dafür

KEjF.
Germania
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 marzo 2024

works great service

Gun Vault Usa
Circa 23 ore di utilizzo dell’app
26 marzo 2024

good

Papa's Hemp
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app