Arvostelut (4 472)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
16. toukokuu 2024

Excellent support provided by Hana, Mia, Liz and the backend development team.

The team is excellent, their on time support makes them the best.

Will keep on using this app in upcoming stores as well.

Urban Electrons India
31. toukokuu 2024

The support service is very good, and any questions are answered enthusiastically. I asked for help from Judy, and she was very enthusiastic. The service is excellent; you should try it. The app is also easy to use

FLEXY
Filippiinit
13. maaliskuu 2024

My reviews were not showing due to some fault but then I chat with support team and "Tracy" quickly resolved this issue for me and also guided me so that I don't face it in future.
Thank you tracy.

Meri Kart
22. maaliskuu 2024

Great customer service, easy to set up and use. Had an issue with how my reviews were being displayed, Maison and Nolan fixed it for me!

Abuela's Kitchen
Kanada
30. maaliskuu 2024

I am using this app on my store, and it is exceptionally good. I had a technical issue and Liz helped me a lot. They are very prompt in reply and support. Thanks again !!

Yestiva
10. maaliskuu 2024

Great Experience using this app on my store. Support staff is very helpful and they know all technical knowledge to tackle every situation. The way they communicate with customers is very professional.

I had my experience with Tiana and Toby - the tech and they did the best.

Matjar Sahl - متجر سهل
Arabiemiirikunnat
12. kesäkuu 2024

Amazing support from Tiana and Toby - the tech. Air Product Reviews is a a must-have application. Thank you

UNIKTAG
Ranska
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
1. kesäkuu 2024

Perfect app easy to use and good looking. Thanks for the Tiana for the support btw

Mini Bilginler
Yhdysvallat
2. kesäkuu 2024

Ich möchte den hervorragenden Support von Mia und dem Techniker Toby loben. Mia war freundlich und geduldig, verstand mein Problem sofort und gab klare Anweisungen. Toby kam prompt, war professionell und sehr höflich. Er löste das Problem effizient und gab nützliche Wartungstipps. Ihre Zusammenarbeit war nahtlos und zeigte exzellenten Kundenservice.

Vielen Dank an Mia und Toby für ihre großartige Unterstützung!

ICYRELIEF
Saksa
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2024

Judy and Nikita helped me a lot thank you

emshop