Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 oktober 2023

Great team support, Reena was very helpful, I can't wait to see the results! So far, so good!

ZVET Jewelry
Rwanda
2 månader användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 31 oktober 2023

Glad to hear you're happy with our team's support, especially Reena's assistance! 😊 Excited for the results to come. If you need anything, just let us know. Thanks! 🚀

4 oktober 2023

The best thing about the app is the customer service. They have gone above and beyond to code what I needed, as well as being very responsive. This app does everything I need and more and can't wait to utilize it in all the ways I can to expand my Shopify Store's capabilities!

A Time for Luxury
3 månader användning av appen
26 september 2023

Just a great app, have been using for 6 months now and the team are quick to respond to any issues. Reena helped me for over an hour today as we had updated our theme and it wiped the app, she also recommended a few new features to showcase the store and the reviews.

Reilly & Sons
Storbritannien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 27 september 2023

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear you've had a great experience with our app and our responsive team. 🌟😊

6 oktober 2023

Fantastic App, Most Importantly The Customer / Tech Support is outstanding.
They are only a Phone call away!
This App Automates everything on the back end. Must Have for every Shopify Store.
Thank you AiTrillion.
Will Refer you to other stores.

Wow Baby
Australien
28 dagar användning av appen
21 september 2023

As an early-stage e-commerce liquor brand with a small number of 3100 products, AiTrillion full set features have an opportunity for far greater reach than others in the same field.
I had the pleasure of having Reena run through my demo and set up my store/account. If you have an opportunity to meet her, she will guide you through your entire store setup and demonstrate how you can grow into a multi-million dollar brand.

Porters Lux
Australien
5 månader användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 27 september 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to be part of your journey. Reena's expertise is indeed a game-changer, and we're delighted she could guide you through your setup. Here's to your e-commerce liquor brand's bright future and limitless potential with AiTrillion! 🌟🚀

27 september 2023

This is a great suite of tools to get your store above the competition. We were able to remove 5 other apps and use just this one. That helped greatly with site load speed. We where helped with the onboarding and they got us all up and running. Great support and fast communication, we worked the most with Namit. Did many zoom calls with him. Total hand holding to get it all up and working. The best part of the app is they are still adding and developing. So we are very excited too see what the future holds for AiTrillion!

DIY Retro Arcade
21 dagar användning av appen
19 september 2023

Very happy that I've dowloaded this app to improve my customer engagement and traffic. Shivanshu has been so helpful and is very knowledgable with providing all the details and information I needed to feel comfortable and ready to set up AI Trillion on my store. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone who's looking to grow their store x10. Thank you Shivanshu! :)

Cozy Little Mama
4 månader användning av appen
27 september 2023

We haven't been using AiT for very long just yet, but I've been quite impressed with their support. From the generous choices for meeting times to their abundance of knowledge, their team seems to know their stuff! Most importantly is their ability to quickly help and implement solutions to any issue I've had thus far. Looking forward to continuing this relationship and hopefully expanding our business.

The Remedy Co.
13 dagar användning av appen
26 september 2023

Thank you so much for the support given. It was very helpful and very well explained.
Thank you again Reena!

Collectors Wine World GmbH
Tyskland
12 månader användning av appen
26 oktober 2023

We are currently testing the service and will use it in the future! All the functions work, the support is amazing! I recommend using them.

ÉLAN
Polen
2 dagar användning av appen
AiTrillion svarade 31 oktober 2023

Thank you for your positive review! 😊 We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with our service and support. We look forward to serving you in the future.