Recensioni (118)

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
6 luglio 2024

Best Shopify page builder, without a doubt. you get near-full control over the css elements in the design tab on the left and the html structure on the left is super intuitive.

Plenty of pre-built sections to choose from, and most popular apps are already integrated.

Support team are SUPER SUPER fast and great: they're happy to review looms, dive into your page, and give you specific answers either through sreenshots of looms of their own

Oh and the pages load SUPER fast. 10/10

Plntd
Emirati Arabi Uniti
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 luglio 2024

My product page doesn't look like garbage anymore after using Replo!

1. The pre-made templates are great to get started on any type of page
2. Integrates with other services I use such as Okendo and Rebuy
3. Easy to use drag and drop components
4. Most importantly, their customer service is LEGIT. Every time I got stuck trying to figure something out they were right there in the chat able to help, even sending screenshots to me outlining exactly what to do

Replo helps make pages pretty. They're the best.

dreamday
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
29 aprile 2024

This app is phenomenal for creating custom landing pages and page components. A bit of a learning curve but it's been a fantastic way to build without dev. Support is always quick to respond and super helpful. Highly recommend!

Harper Wilde
27 giugno 2024

It's tricky to use if you're not used to tools like this. So many components and so many areas to customise. But with the timely support I received, I'm willing to keep using Replo. The landing page looks and converts well with all the templates and individual customisable sections they provide. You just need to be patient and learn the skill.

Equi Botanics
Regno Unito
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 maggio 2024

The app gets five stars, and the support team gets six stars. This incredible group of people is always willing to help troubleshoot whatever you have going on. They provide unparalleled customer support.

NBT Clothing
12 luglio 2024

Great landing page builder. Amazing customer support that helps you in no time while you're building the page.

Biocol Labs
Portogallo
15 aprile 2024

Replo is awesome. It was a bit of a learning curve with me not being very experienced with web development, but I've gotten the hang of it and love the software. I've had lots of help from their support team as well who are very responsive and honestly incredible. I like how they don't just do the work for you, but show you how to do what you're trying to do so you can learn. Will be using Replo for all our landing pages.

CatBox
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
3 maggio 2024

I've been using Replo on Shopify for a while now, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. Not only does this app streamline customer interactions, but its intuitive interface makes managing inquiries a breeze.

One standout feature for me is the exceptional customer service. Whenever I've encountered an issue or needed assistance, the support team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Their dedication to ensuring a smooth experience for users truly sets Replo apart.

Moreover, the app's functionalities are robust yet easy to navigate. From managing conversations to tracking orders, Replo simplifies the entire process, allowing me to focus on providing top-notch service to my customers.

In summary, Replo deserves every bit of praise it receives. Five stars without a doubt. Highly recommended for any Shopify store owner looking to enhance their customer support capabilities.

Alpurial GmbH
Germania
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
23 giugno 2024

Replo is hands down the best Shopify app I have ever used. It's simple to use, but most importantly, the customer service is OUTSTANDING.

Creating and customising pages has never been easier.

Byakko Sports
Regno Unito
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 aprile 2024

This app is amazing! It's like Shopify site building but for dummies. The best part of it all though, has been the amazing customer service. They are chat service takes only a couple of minutes to respond and send me comprehensive screenshots and loom videos so that I can better understand how to use the tool and make a better website huge shout out to Leo on the customer service team who has made my life a lot easier as a Shopify site owner!

CareNatal
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Replo ha risposto 1 maggio 2024

Noah here from Replo! Glad yall are having a good experience with us, will give Leo a shoutout :) let us know if you need anything else!