Arvostelut (11)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
16. huhtikuu 2024

The support is very responsive and helped us to individualize the app to our needs.

mokebo
Saksa
28 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
12. maaliskuu 2024

Pretty expensive app but it's worth every penny! Support staff Ovidiu is very prompt in replies and proactive in reaching out to help install this app! ((:

Tried it on one collection and hope I can use different product warnings on other collections as well! ((:

So Not Size Zero
Singapore
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. maaliskuu 2024

Great app especially in comparison to the rest. What makes it stand out the most is the customer support behind it, the continous drive to improve the service to suit the specific needs of every user.
Highly recommended and definitely the most pleasant experience across the platform so far when it comes to dealing with developers.

CDkeys4All
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
3. helmikuu 2024

Very responsive support for customizations.

Pine Street Clinic
Noin 7 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
9. toukokuu 2023

Compared to the others, this app truly performs exceptionally well. Additionally, the support team is highly responsive and dedicated to ensuring a positive experience.

I have tried several other applications, but some of them had limitations that prevented me from continuing after encountering a warning, and others were inflexible in terms of custom design. But this app stands out as the best.

My Cookware Australia®
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. elokuu 2023

Tested every review app we could (specifically for a Prop 65 warning). This was the most customizable by far. We needed to make one further tweak and customer support replied to us instantly with a fix. Like, within minutes. Amazing app and support!

VitaHustle
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 4. tammikuu 2024

Edit: The developers reached out to let me know that they have added the option to let you select certain variants within a product listing, rather than selecting only full products. I haven't re-downloaded the app to test this, but it seems like a great feature to have added.
________________________
I'm sure this app is great for certain uses, but we were specifically looking for an app that would show a warning popup when certain variants were added to the cart. Unfortunately, you can only set it for full products rather than specific variants. For that reason, I feel like it's a little limited and doesn't meet our needs.

The Clay Impress
Noin 8 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
5. lokakuu 2023

Super fast support, quickly dev'd a translation feature and a duplication feature when we requested them. Highly recommend!

Montreal Weights
Kanada
10 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
10. lokakuu 2023

Fantastic app that just works so well. Support is excellent and very friendly. I recommend this app!

Maltashopper.com
Malta
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
24. lokakuu 2023

This app is fantastic, very quick and easy to use and there are more design and conditional options than other similar apps. The customer support is OUTSTANDING, very prompt replies, super helpful and enthusiastic, they even attempted to create extra options for the app that I was looking for (turns out I was after something very complex and not really required). Highly recommend this app!

ARJAE DESIGNS