Recensies (37)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 22% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 juni 2024

Very easy to setup, just a few button clicks. The Search result page was easy to customise and I could easily blend it to look like my website. From no search ability to a great search functionality in matter of minutes - that's what I loved about it.
Great search results as expected and I also tried their new NeuralSearch product which enables me to support multi-language semantic search in less than an hour. Very Exciting.

KU-VASU
20 juni 2024

Would 100% recommend Algolia to other enterprise level users - the tool has everything you need to make a success of your search strategy and a team with the expertise to help too. We've worked with Algolia for 1.5 years now and our search experience is definitely the best it's been, with a marked improvement from our previous partner.

Oh Polly UK
13 juni 2024

I have worked on Algolia implementations for other software stacks, and I can tell that the integration with Shopify facilitates a lot of work that you would need to do if you need to build this integration from scratch.

This App doesn't provide out of box functionalities for design, etc. so it might need some adjustment and customisations to fit your needs in terms of design.

That said, the most valuable thing this App provides is the access to first in class e-commerce technology for Search & Discovery without doing a lot of work.

Cinna Rolls
Spanje
3 maanden gebruiken de app
25 juni 2024

Overall a great app integration between Algolia and Shopify, it really is a game changer in terms of speed compared to our previous app, the support team is very helpful in solving our problems also.

Polo Club
Spanje
12 maanden gebruiken de app
20 juni 2024

Smooth integration and good support from Algolia team for setting up the right indexes that boost response time of search

World of Books
11 maanden gebruiken de app
1 maart 2024

Algolia has been a great investment in helping us aggregate search records across different WordPress and Shopify environments. Their support has been invaluable -- from presales to post-launch questions. The product itself works great and tying into the API to customize our results pages was very straightforward. We highly recommend Algolia.

Floret Flower Farm
Algolia heeft geantwoord 2 mei 2024

Thank you for the feedback!

22 februari 2024

I've used Algolia for a few years now, originally with the full API integration, and now with the Shopify app and I've been really impressed with both.

Investment in the set-up and configuration is definitely worth the output - it's such a powerful tool. Algolia's re-ranking in our collection pages and search results improved our click throughs and conversion enough to quickly pay for the license.

I know this because of the ability to A/B test in the tool, coupled with visible and detailed analytics.

Would definitely recommend.

Veynd
6 maanden gebruiken de app

Appreciate your support!

24 februari 2024

Incredibly fast, reliable and flexible search

Roger Ximenez: Bespoke Belts and Leather Accessories
Algolia heeft geantwoord 2 mei 2024

Glad to hear it is working well for you!

15 februari 2017

Good customer support
The search page is pretty fast!
It's going to be the main structure of my collections pages

Parispousse
Frankrijk
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
15 februari 2017

- Best search solution of the world (i tested a lot of them).
- Search is really fast!
- Amazing customer support

Algolia is going to be the next big thing.

Aqualoop