Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
6 dicembre 2023

Unfortunately, my experience was far from satisfactory. I feel compelled to share my feedback to highlight some significant weaknesses in the app.

Firstly, the user interface is not at all intuitive. Navigating through the app feels cumbersome, and it's challenging to find the features I need. A more user-friendly design would greatly enhance the overall experience.

Additionally, I noticed a lack of exporting review on the app. For those valuable reviews our customers left and we can't export them out!!

Moreover, the app's search functionality is unreliable. It often fails to retrieve accurate results, making it difficult to find specific reviews or products. This undermines the app's core purpose and severely impacts its utility.

Furthermore, the absence of clear guidelines for users makes the reviewing process confusing. Users need more explicit instructions on how to navigate the app and make the most out of its features. Clarity in this aspect is crucial for a positive user experience.

AROLORA
RAS di Hong Kong
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP ha risposto 2 gennaio 2024

Dear valued user,

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback about your experience with our app. We deeply regret to hear that your interaction with the app was less than satisfactory. Your insights are invaluable to us as we strive to enhance our service.

We want to inform you that we are currently working on a comprehensive redesign of our app to address the concerns you've highlighted. We aim to make the app more robust, intuitive, and user-friendly. This redesign will focus on improving the user interface to ensure smoother navigation and easier access to key features, making the overall experience more enjoyable and efficient.

Regarding the issue of exporting reviews, we understand the importance of this feature and are diligently working to incorporate it in our upcoming update. We recognize the value these reviews hold for our users and are committed to making this process as seamless as possible.

We are also enhancing the search functionality to ensure it provides accurate and relevant results, aligning with the core purpose of our app. This improvement is a top priority for us, as we understand its critical role in the app's utility.

Furthermore, we acknowledge the need for clearer guidelines and instructions within the app. To address this, our redesign will include more explicit instructions and guidance, assisting users in navigating the app effectively and making the most out of its features.

Your feedback is a crucial part of our development process, and we are grateful for the opportunity to make necessary improvements. We are committed to delivering a product that not only meets but exceeds your expectations.

Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any more suggestions or need assistance with any other issues. We are here to help.

Thank you once again for your valuable input.

Warm regards,
Arpit from Zegsu

30 gennaio 2024

Decent app, it works as intended for free, you only pay if you're looking to import reviews

Kam Knight
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 gennaio 2024

Very good support service. Thank you. They helped me figure out why imported reviews weren't showing up on the page.

XenBee
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2024

Great app, you can customize it with the look of your store, and you can even edit it with CSS. The customer support service is also excellent, when I needed it it was quick and with a lot of attention and interest in solving my problem and answering my questions.

PlusArt
Brasile
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 gennaio 2024

- Abigail Wright
Very helpful and straight to the point. Great customer service, my issues were resolved in minutes.
Thankyou!

Croots
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 dicembre 2023

Perfect support super cool App, looks great on the website and I got my questions answered in seconds. Highly recommend this App.

Seeking You
Francia
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 gennaio 2024

Good support very helpful & easy use app, you can upload both Amazon and Aliexpress reviews, i highly recommend it

LuxSip
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
2 gennaio 2024

Spoke with Evelyn Smith from support today and she resolved my query very quick. Nice and easy :)

Jolly Joy Time
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 gennaio 2024

they have great support as always;)

sleek-selections
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 gennaio 2024

Helpful, useful, good costumer service, easy to use, Great overall.

Special Somebody