Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 maggio 2024

This is a fantastic application. It allows my reviews from Amazon to be transferred to my shopify store. It is very easy to use, i did need to contact support to add the reviews to my store but i am not very tech savy. I just gave them access and they did it for me very quickly. Highly recommend!

Amaross Caster
Nuova Zelanda
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 maggio 2024

I am a complete newby to tech and shopify. Not only is this app so simple the live chat really works! There is someone to help when needed.
Monica Garcia guided me through my first review import. So easy! Oh my gosh and for such a great price too! Wow! Thank you! Love it!

Findyourvibestore
Stati Uniti
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
15 aprile 2024

Great App Great support and cheap and also professional

GreenLimy
Germania
30 aprile 2024

The support team is always available to help anytime! I really loved the way they were able to solve my issue in less than 5 mins

Olune
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 aprile 2024

A very useful free app for all beginner Shopify sellers, Evelyn was indeed very helpful and answered all of my questions very well

Doggiepalstore
Regno Unito
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 febbraio 2024

My experience has been great. Very good agents who are very helpful and respond fast!

Phone Box Int
Sudafrica
12 marzo 2024

I was showed step by step and they delivered every time. Fantastic customer service.

For The Love Of Canada
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
11 aprile 2024

great customer service on live chat, solved my problem so quick. thnkas

Neck Eaze
Regno Unito
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
14 marzo 2024

Support taught me exactly each step and everything worked perfectly. Great service, thank you very much!

Seu Canto
Brasile
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

Decent app, it works as intended for free, you only pay if you're looking to import reviews

Kam Knight