Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 82% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
24 de fevereiro de 2023

I have been on Shopify for several years. During that time I have actively been looking for an App to help me transfer AliExpress product reviews. I found AliReviews and they have solved my problem. This is a great company and product. I highly recommend them. This is by far the easiest App to use. I had no problems and loading. Great information to help you. All the other Apps I have tried was to hard to use.

Darrell Richardson - CEO
Ligglio

Ligglio LLC 2023. All Rights Reserved.
Estados Unidos
8 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zegsu Software Solutions LLP 25 de fevereiro de 2023

Dear Darrell,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of AliReviews and for sharing your experience with our app. We are thrilled to hear that we have been able to solve your problem of transferring AliExpress product reviews and that our app has made your experience on Shopify much easier.

Our team is constantly working to make our app the best it can be, and we are pleased to hear that you found it to be easy to use and informative. Your recommendation means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.

If you have any questions or feedback in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are always here to help and we value your input.

Thank you again for choosing AliReviews and for being a loyal customer.

Arpit
Team Zegsu

30 de janeiro de 2024

Service client competent répondant aux questions rapidement et de manière re precise

Hizir Azura
Estados Unidos
About 4 hours usando a aplicação
24 de janeiro de 2024

exelente servicio!!! muy buena atencion al clienete!!!!!

My Store
Colômbia
6 days usando a aplicação
29 de agosto de 2023

Had a problem with getting review stars to my featured collection at my home page. I got help from live chat and we had the problem solved easily and fast, Thanks again for great service! =)

My Store
Finlândia
About 16 hours usando a aplicação
15 de agosto de 2023

Its amazing app much eaiser simple and reliable.its help to more sales on shopify i really like this app.

Homecrewpk.com
Paquistão
2 months usando a aplicação
25 de junho de 2023

I have been using Ali Reviews for a while now, and I must say it is an exceptional app for managing reviews. It offers an incredible range of features and functionalities that make it a must-have tool for any online business. The best part is that it comes at a very competitive price in the market, making it a great value for money.

VAER🖤
Reino Unido
29 days usando a aplicação
9 de setembro de 2023

its amazing app and support flora is very good

KOLSHY
Egito
About 2 months usando a aplicação
9 de agosto de 2023

Melhor app para review, e o melhor suporte, me ajudou muito quando precisei.
Foram muitos prestativos

Boosted QI
Reino Unido
12 days usando a aplicação
6 de julho de 2023

Great customer support! Thank you all so much. Support always helpful and friendly and willing to try and make sure the help is working.

Bargain Lounge