Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 82% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
30 de janeiro de 2024

Decent app, it works as intended for free, you only pay if you're looking to import reviews

Kam Knight
3 months usando a aplicação
5 de janeiro de 2024

Very good support service. Thank you. They helped me figure out why imported reviews weren't showing up on the page.

XenBee
21 days usando a aplicação
10 de janeiro de 2024

Great app, you can customize it with the look of your store, and you can even edit it with CSS. The customer support service is also excellent, when I needed it it was quick and with a lot of attention and interest in solving my problem and answering my questions.

PlusArt
Brasil
5 days usando a aplicação
12 de dezembro de 2023

Perfect support super cool App, looks great on the website and I got my questions answered in seconds. Highly recommend this App.

Seeking You
França
18 days usando a aplicação
1 de janeiro de 2024

Good support very helpful & easy use app, you can upload both Amazon and Aliexpress reviews, i highly recommend it

LuxSip
10 days usando a aplicação
27 de janeiro de 2024

- Abigail Wright
Very helpful and straight to the point. Great customer service, my issues were resolved in minutes.
Thankyou!

Croots
9 days usando a aplicação
2 de janeiro de 2024

Spoke with Evelyn Smith from support today and she resolved my query very quick. Nice and easy :)

Jolly Joy Time
2 months usando a aplicação
15 de janeiro de 2024

they have great support as always;)

sleek-selections
Canadá
8 months usando a aplicação
5 de janeiro de 2024

Helpful, useful, good costumer service, easy to use, Great overall.

Special Somebody
8 days usando a aplicação
10 de dezembro de 2023

I recently had an outstanding customer service experience when facing a technical issue. Despite the late hour at 1:00 am, the representative patiently guided me through the resolution steps, demonstrating exceptional professionalism and dedication. I highly appreciate their assistance and wholeheartedly recommend them.

Forever Pet Store