Recenze (14 372)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
3. červenec 2020

Not bad, installed quickly and seems easy to import reviews into our products. Will update review once we set this up

Your Fashion Leggings
Doba používání aplikace: 32 minutami
Vývojář FireApps odpověděl 7. červenec 2020

Hi Jenny,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thank you for your feedback.

Hope you are enjoying our app, and should you need any further help from us, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Raymond

29. září 2018

bonjour je trouve que c'est sympathique et facile d'utilisation merci pour cette application,
Cordialement

aspiregadgets
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 32 minutami
9. duben 2022

I have just started with the App and the 24 hr support is very helpful. Looking forward to using Ali reviews on our site.

McHugh's Shoes
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 27 minutami
Vývojář FireApps odpověděl 13. duben 2022

Hi Annie,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard
Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Support Team

1. prosinec 2022

received help removing duplicate star ratings on my store great app and friendly staff i would advise using this app

thehaccs
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 21 minutami
Vývojář FireApps odpověděl 2. prosinec 2022

Hi there,

Here's Jocasta from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta

4. duben 2017

Not perfect but its effective they will be working on updates soon so hopefully it gets sorted out but the concept is awesome!

Veritasanctuary
Doba používání aplikace: 15 minutami
12. květen 2019

Very nice and very helpful. 2 issues I have.
1. After every single import, if I do a search for a product, I get an error to log out and log back in.
2. Setting the import to US only imports a lot of other reviews. This is not such a big deal for me, but having to exit the app and restart it after every import is highly annoying.

Northland General
Doba používání aplikace: 8 minutami
Vývojář FireApps odpověděl 13. květen 2019

Thank for your feedback. We will double check, if it's a bug, we will fix is soon. Thank you again for using Ali Reviews

12. březen 2018

This app is great. Offers a lot of filters and options for imported reviews and is simply great. The only reason I'm giving it 4/5 is because I would have liked the ability to import the reviews into the default "Product Reviews" shopify app.

Wemakehomes
Rumunsko
Doba používání aplikace: 4 minutami
6. listopad 2017

Great App. Could love if it offered bulk importing or a sync with Oberlo.

Alarm Clock Nation
Kanada
6. květen 2024

f1delio
Řecko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 8 hodinami
Vývojář FireApps odpověděl 8. květen 2024

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Robert