AIOD ‑ All‑In‑1 Discount , 346件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年11月27日

Fantastic app. Wanted to set up different discounts for online and in-store. Let's you set up POS only discounts, which is amazing! Customer service is top-notch. They have a live chat feature which makes getting help fast and easy. My discounts weren't working the day before Thanksgiving and they were able to get it all fixed for me within minutes! Can't recommend this app enough! There are a few minor features I wish they had (like setting a time start/end time for discounts; currently defaults midnight-midnight), but overall an amazing all-in-one app!

Wild Kids Play
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
CirkleStudioが返信しました 2023年11月28日

we appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!

I keep your request in my todo list about start and end date with time.

2024年1月19日

does what we need it to do..
Had some issues 1st day of launch as we had set it up slightly wrong. Went onto their live chat and within 30mins it was all sorted. Quick response time and working perfectly now

Island vape UK
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年11月24日

The customer service of this app is incredible! While they do provide instructions on how to install the app, they will also set it up for you which has saved me so much headache. There are so many possibilities of discounts with this app and it is great to have all these features combined into one. I was able to delete 2 apps and gain more features by installing this in my store.

Propagation Diaries
アプリの使用期間:27日
2023年12月1日

Have some trouble installing the app. Been trying more than 5 apps in the market. The support response rate is pretty slow except for AIOD. Hats off to Swati who helped us resolve the issue so quickly.

RISIS
シンガポール
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年10月30日

Love this app! Does everything I need and more! Any time I have needed help customer service is there and solves my problem within minutes!

The Soda Coaster®
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年1月30日

Great app, does what it need to do. Support also very fast & solves the problem. This app is recommended!

CreationColors
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:9日
2023年11月3日

This app has plenty of features and options to make them work. Really customizable. The support team is really effective and is there always to help.

San Saru
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年11月17日

Had an issue and they sorted it out straight away. Very good customer service.

Subtly Anxious
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年11月16日

I couldn't set up correctly some of the settings, so I contacted them and I received IMMEDIATE and PERFECT help to solve my problem. Highly recommended!

La scarpolina scalza
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:21日
2023年11月22日

Great app, easy to use and the customer service is SO helpful... they solve matters within minutes. Thank you!!

Prinket