Once you've created your workflows, you can leave them running in the background so that your store can go on autopilot.
We help you make the most of the apps you already use. If we don't have an integration you need, we'll build it for free.
Discover new strategies
Select from a marketplace of prebuilt workflow templates. Reduce abandoned carts, customer churn, & more.
Su Alloy ‑ Easy store automation
Automate your Shopify or Shopify Plus store in minutes - join the likes of Doe Lashes & the Baltimore Ravens to automate your store and increase sales.
By using automated workflows, you no longer need to hire an assistant or engineer to help you run the day-to-day operations of your store. Use Alloy for automating marketing, customer service, shipping, fulfillment, tagging, and other manual, time-consuming tasks so you can focus on growing your store.
We have integrations with 80+ Shopify and third-party apps including Klaviyo, Gorgias, ReCharge, Postscript, ShipBob, Slack, Shippo, Mailchimp, Google Sheets, and others.
New integrations are available every week! Want a specific integration we don’t support yet? Contact us and we'll let you know when we can build it.
Works for every Shopify store
Unlike other automation platforms or Zapier, Alloy integrates with Shopify & Shopify Plus stores in just a few clicks. Get started with a free 7-day trial to see how Alloy can help.
Choose from pre-built workflow templates
We've built a library of over 100+ prebuilt workflow templates that you can easily use and customize for your ecommerce store. Best of all, the workflow templates are free!
Get expert help
We partner with leading service providers and agencies like Zehner Group and Red Antler. They can help you with automation and integrate your apps with Alloy.
Our support team is available 24/7 via chat to help you out at any time.
What can be automated
Alloy offers automation capabilities that most Shopify stores typically don’t have access to. Here are some examples of what you can automate:
- Marketing: Send automated emails and SMS messages to customers depending on segmentation, tags, purchase history, order delivery status, and other parameters to personalize and automate your marketing.
- Customer service: Scale your team to automate the handling of common issues while your team focuses on bigger problems.
- Inventory management: Never run out of stock again. Use automation to track your inventory and make sure you don’t sell out of stock products or run out of inventory.
- Tagging: Tagging your customers is one of the most effective ways to segment your database and improve personalization. With Alloy, you can automatically tag customers based on specific parameters.
- Analytics: Integrate data from your Shopify store and apps to build reports and reveal insights about performance that goes beyond spreadsheets. Get automated reports sent directly to you via email or Slack.
Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Postscript, ReCharge, and 50+ more!
Si integra con
- Google Sheets,
Prezzi 7 giorni di prova gratuita
o $108.33/mese fatturato a $1,300 una volta all'anno
Access to 100+ recipes
o $541.67/mese fatturato a $6,500 una volta all'anno
All Silver Features
Email + phone support
Custom metrics tracking
Custom webhook + APIs
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD. Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
Le recensioni più recenti
I used to use Zapier, but switching over to Alloy was the best decision for my store - so many Shopify app integrations available and Alloy supports many more actions compared to other offerings. It’s as easy to setup as they say, and when I had trouble the team was fast to help!
Incredibly easy to use and fast to setup, takes under 5 minutes as they say. I considered using Shopify Flow at one point, but after using Alloy I can see why it is a lot better: - Order/customer tagging is more flexible
- Deeper integrations with apps like Airtable, Mailchimp, etc
- Easy to use prebuilt workflows in the marketplace 10/10 :)
Alloy helped us create a custom order tagging system that we weren't able to build with any other automation tools. Their support was A+, and they went above and beyond in making sure the workflows we were building were optimized. Would recommend Alloy over Zapier or Integromat!