Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de setembro de 2021

I'm very happy with the app and for the moment it works well. It is simple to use and what is more important you have the option: "Appear based on products' actual inventory" where you can manage the appearance of the notification. This is great !

T.A DEFENSE
França
2 days usando a aplicação
8 de janeiro de 2021

I had some trouble getting the app set up but Shahar with customer service responded very quickly and helped me out. One thing with this app is that Track Quantity has to be turned on for it to work. I have over 700 products that are printed on demand, so I wasn't able to use this app for all products (primarily want the low stock alert on the product page for marketing purposes). But, it works great for our bestsellers, which is more manageable in keeping track of quantities. I would love to show "low stock" on products regardless of quantity but the app is running smoothly on my site. Thanks!

527 Photo
About 2 months usando a aplicação
8 de janeiro de 2021

Very easy installation, easy to edit. Fast service follow up also. Very impressed for such a low price. Look forward to checking out more App from you!

Kitten D'Amour
Austrália
About 15 hours usando a aplicação
17 de junho de 2020

Very useful app ! You can customize the alert text size and colour easily. Simple and gets the job done !

Corner of Carina
Roménia
About 11 hours usando a aplicação
6 de janeiro de 2022

Had a little trouble setting it up, I emailed support and they had me up in running within 15 minutes. Great response times!

Grassroots Greenhouses
22 minutes usando a aplicação
4 de fevereiro de 2021

super easy to use. no frustration. love easy technology. best app I have found so far offering scarcity.

Gottohaveitfashion
3 minutes usando a aplicação
10 de novembro de 2020

Seems to work perfectly with variations! Thank you. Was looking for something just like this- simple and customizable.

E I T H E R / O R