Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. toukokuu 2023

So far so good, I have today installed the app and needed to contact them to move where it was located, they were super fast in sorting this out and replying to my messages.
Initially the apps chooses what to show but there appears to be various ways to change this including a manual option so you can control it, but as this will no doubt take some time to work through at least there are items showing straight away.
Apparently it will learn from sales previously made and then on an ongoing basis which will be interesting as will the stats that it learns and then shows when it has enough data.
At this early stage I am impressed, only time will tell how it goes but I feel confident.

Primo Sacchi
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
18. huhtikuu 2023

Holy moly - looks great, even had their installed have a look at my theme (unasked) to make sure everything matched my theme. great service!

Fly Racing Canada
Kanada
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
21. helmikuu 2023

Great App and helpful support and well priced, helps customers find products to match easier, will continue to use

NSI Australia
Noin 20 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
14. toukokuu 2023

Esta aplicación funciona muy bien. Me es útil para que los clientes vean otro carrusel de productos recomendados. En mi caso no obtengo mucha conversión, pero creo que es necesario tener este tipo de herramienta.
Soporte 100%
Todo ok, mejoraría el precio.

Medicinas On Line
Espanja
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. heinäkuu 2023

Very good, they are really a great team, free to solve the problem for us, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Croc Lights®

GLFMIZ
Kolumbia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
28. tammikuu 2017

Easy to install. Great app! Would highy recommend.

Shop Anikabeauty Com
Melkein 7 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. maaliskuu 2016

This is one of the most helpful apps I've ever used!
Great support, they helped me customized the outlook to match my theme!
They did an awesome job! Very responsive to my request!!!
THANKS SO MUCH, CBB Team! You guys are awesome!

Backtozero
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
Yli 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. kesäkuu 2017

I've had this add on installed for a few days now and it seems to be working well. The developer made the installation very easy, and they even took the initiative and restyled their product so that it matched my template better than the out of box styling did. I appreciate their effort and am hopeful that I'll see an uptick in AOV due to this app.

Ibeauty1
Yli 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. lokakuu 2017

We were able to integrate this and style it directly in our custom theme as well as within the GUI of the app. Recommendations are based on actual order history and work great. The additional of manual recommendations is great for stores just starting up. Active developers always adding features and very responsive to support requests. I would love to see review integration with stamped.io in the future. Highly recommended for the price.

Ruffwear