Amazon Integration Plus , 205 arvostelua

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 4 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 22 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
16. tammikuu 2024

We are experiencing a lot of issues with your app. The latest one is it refuses to list certain SKU's

Gamefish
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 19. tammikuu 2024

Dear Gamefish,

We appreciate your usage of our app since 2022 and are sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced.
Our support team is eager to assist you and resolve this matter promptly. You created a support ticket, we answered you to request additional details to better assist you, and you never answered, so it was not possible to help you.
We just sent you an email so you can book a call with our support team who will solve your issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

8. tammikuu 2024

Estamos probando el modulo y la verdad que nos va genial.
Además la gente de soporte es muy amable y atienden las necesidades y dudas que van surgiendo.
Muy valorable y agradecido.

Valquer®
Espanja
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
22. syyskuu 2023

sempre piena di bug e malfunzionamenti con la sincronizzazione...da 1 anno e mezzo.

Massive Music Store
Italia
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. syyskuu 2023

I would rate this app higher but it is largely misleading. You're given a free trial, but the free trial is used up before you can use the app. I was chargers over $40.00 before I could even sync my store to Amazon. Once I synced my store my products would not sync. It isn't a free trial if it takes 2 weeks to be approved to sell on the app.

The Buzzz Co.
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 9. lokakuu 2023

Hi, The Buzzz Co.

I am sorry to hear you have had difficulties setting up your account. We are always here to help.
Please note that your Amazon account must be fully active before using the app.
You won't be able to connect if you are still waiting for approval from Amazon.

Also, I see that after the trial period, you were on our free plan, and there has been no charge from us at all. As a third-party Shopify app, we do not cover Amazon subscription fees incurred.

Once your Professional Amazon account is fully active, we will be glad to assist you with the integration. We give free live onboarding sessions. You can definitely contact us to schedule a call.

21. helmikuu 2024

Very supportive team, usually helped to solve the problems and gave useful tipps regarding Amazon Marketplace. If everything is set up neatly, the orders will sync with Shopify seamlessly. Recommend.

COLLOSEUM Fashion
Saksa
17. helmikuu 2024

Ok

UDM Beauty
8. helmikuu 2024

While the app offers potentially promising features, there seems to be a challenge with the timely refresh of orders as per our configured settings, necessitating manual intervention. Regrettably, when reaching out to support for assistance with this matter as well as others, we encountered a lapse in resolution efforts.

FloorLife
Feed.Biz vastasi 19. helmikuu 2024

Dear Jeffery,

We noticed you contacted us about a delay in order syncing. We sent you a response within 20 minutes, but haven't heard back yet. Just wanted to check if you received our response and if there's anything else we can help you with.

We sent you an email today to invite you to chat with us.

Kind regards

6. heinäkuu 2023

Keterson was so patient with me!! I had numerous calls with him and he handheld through the whole process. The app is proving to be very detailed but the models he helped me create will be gamechangers in terms of building my listings quickly. Thank you!!!

Wing Light Art Designs
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
11. elokuu 2020

Great app. Had some problems at our side with double SKU's, but support is excellent. Order import works great. I would recommend this app.

Kidzstore.eu
Alankomaat
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 28. toukokuu 2020

I can't confirm the experience Kirana und Red Star had. The app works fine for us. It is much simpler than others I have tested. I had contact to the developer and he extended the logic for the inventory rules which I really appreciate. I plan to stay with the app as long as Amazon.de is not officially supported by Shopify.

HORST
Saksa
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 30. toukokuu 2020

Thank you a lot for your review, it has been a great pleasure to assist you. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time.